End Of The Contract - 8

Emotional Chapter 💔

"He really left me?" Taehyung asked in a broken voice, looking at them. His breaths were getting uneven but he didn't care. Tears consumed in his dry eyes to help him push out some pain inside his weak heart. Putting in a lot of effort he tried to sit up.. but his body left the desire to coordinate his mind.

Namjoon ran towards the bed and helped him to sit properly. He didn't know that his brother was awake all this time and heard everything that could tear his heart apart. He was looking everywhere around, avoiding those longing eyes of the younger who were yearning for the answer. He doesn't have any idea where to start and how to start.

He glanced at his spouse who was standing in the same position.. shedding tears silently. Namjoon wanted to ease the pressure building inside his blood.. he wanted someone else to give this heartbreaking news to Taehyung.. because he doesn't have the courage do it. For the first time in his life he wanted to back away from his responsibility of being the elder brother.

"Tae- how are you feeling now? Sh-should I call the doctor?" Jin came to rescue his husband. He understands that it's not easy for him to answer.

Taehyung won't be able to bear it or even believe it. It's unbelievable to everyone.. a few weeks ago everything was fine. The couple were doing great in their life and now in a span of night everything gets destroyed in a storm.

Truth or lie? Both Jin and Namjoon were stuck between those two words.. that won't help the situation in any way. They were hopeless and confused.. if they should tell him now or wait for the right time. It was getting hard to hold their tears.

Taehyung has the right to know about his partner's demise. It may affect him badly but keeping him unaware of the reality will affect him too. Today or tomorrow he'll surely get to know the truth and it would be his duty to hold the coffin.. bury it in a safe place. But the only thought arised their mind was that.. will he be able to do it?? Or even stand there?

Taehyung has mixed emotions in his face.. it's blank.. it's heartbroken.. miserable and anguish. His lips were taking slow breaths.. mind doing nothing but showing him the beautiful smiley face of his wife. That beautiful smile he failed to protect.. nor the person's heart that he kept with himself.

All he could think about was those shining doe eyes that twinkled everytime.. was he not going to see them again? A-and those giggling sounds.. his favourite. Won't he be able to hear them ever again? Just a bit? Is he never going to see his wife anymore?

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore.. he felt a strong pain over his chest. It was unbearable. He felt like hanging on the edge of a cliff and no one's there to help. He brought his weak hand to his heart and pressed his palm.

"Take me back home." He whispered, closing his eyes and the first tear dropped from his left eye.

"T-taehyung w-we can't.. you need to—"

"Please" Taehyung said with whatever energy was left inside him. He doesn't want to plead anyone.. he ordered with that term.

Namjoon sighed looking at Jin who slowly nodded agreeing to the younger's demand.

***

Yoongi was eating his food peacefully in a restaurant with his colleagues. Their company was going to sign the contract with the Japanese clients. He was feeling a little restless after working hard for two days straight. The deal was very important.. So as the leader of his team he was looking after everything carefully.

"Sunbaenim, what do you think, will they accept our deal?" One of the interns, Sunghoon asked.

"How dare you ask a question like that?" A senior staff member, Suho unexpectedly yelled at him, scaring other interns. Suga diverted his mind from his thoughts and looked at them.