End Of The Contract-5

"Baby I have to attend an urgent meeting in Japan for a week. Can you look after Jungkook for me?" Yoongi informed his husband from his office.

"F-for a week?" Jimin asked while thinking for a second time whether he should tell about Jungkook or not. But the older one just said he has an urgent meeting.

"Yeah it's unexpected but important. I have to go." Yoongi sighed.

"O-okay. Try to c-come soon." Jimin rubbed his forehead.

"I'll but.. are you fine? You don't sound good." Yoongi frowned.

"I-i'm fine. I-its just I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, mochi. Anyways, can you hand the phone to Jungkook? I want to talk."

"W-what d-do you want to talk?" Jimin gulped.

"Nothing such. I just wanted to tell him that he doesn't have to worry about anything. He has a Hyung by his side so he should take care of himself and the baby." Suga let out a heavy sigh.

"O-oh don't worry I will tell him. He is sleeping right now."

"Hmm okay then I am hanging up. I will call after reaching there."

"Yeah, bye , take care." Jimin disconnected the call and exhaled the breath he was holding for so long.

"God, where did he run away? I must find him before Yoongi Hyung comes back. Please keep him safe." Jimin prayed before rushing towards the door.

Opening the door he saw a car coming towards him. He scoffed in frustration.. recognising they are the last person he wants to see right now. He went near his own car ignoring the person. He was about to sit inside his car when a voice stopped him.

"Jimin... Jimin... Yaah wait! Where are you going?" Jin asked, stopping him.

"I don't find it important to tell you." Jimin glared, opening the door.

"Okay but can you tell me where's Jungkook? It's really important."

"What do you want from him now? Give him a lecture about how he should give his husband another chance like it's not a big deal??" Jimin gritted his teeth.

"Yes, Taehyung deserves a chance to explain himself. He is innocent. They both were trapped in a game of misunderstanding. That's why Jungkook has to listen to him once."

"What do you want him to explain about last night? Like he was needy or something and Jungkook was not available. That's why he called his bitch to have some fun? You want him to explain this? Jimin chuckled in disgust.

"Behave. Jimin." Jin said sternly. "I know how you must be feeling but-----

"Look I don't have time for 'The Kim's Shits'. We are not your servants to listen to your every command. So please don't teach me how to behave NOT WHEN KOOK RAN AWAY AND THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF TAEHYUNG." Jimin yelled, making Jin flinch.

"OH MY GOD!!! What are you saying? Where did he run away?" Jin panicked.

"I.... I don't know but I have to find him soon. I-i hope he's fine." Jimin's eyes went teary again. He sat inside the car but Jin held the door.

"Wait Jimin. I am coming with you too. You go to the passenger seat. I'll drive." Jin assured him. Jimin didn't reject his offer knowing he can't do anything alone.

Jin dialed one of his friend's number who works on airways as Kim's flight manager.

"Hey Jinyoung. How are you?"