Assistant Mommy-7 *

Taehyung sneaked his eyes through the little gap of the door. He saw how Jungkook was struggling with the dress. The zipper was too rigid to get open easily. He smirked, opening the door noiselessly and entered inside.

"You need my help. Don't you?" He asked standing behind him.

"W-when did you come inside?" Jungkook flinched looking at his sudden appearance of Taehyung in the mirror.

"Uhm.. just realized that you must have a problem with the dress.. so I thought to.. you know" Taehyung played innocent.

"I-i uhh.. i-its ok I can do it." Jungkook replied embarrassed. His cheeks became cherry from the way Taehyung was staring at him with his dark eyes.

"Ohh don't worry I can help you." He smiled stepping towards him.

"N-no mmmh" Jungkook shrieked as Taehyung pulled him towards himself holding his waist.

"You shouldn't stop me when my intentions are only good.. for you.. for us." He chuckled, caressing his back. Jungkook closed his eyes from the touch.. the touch was giving him deep vibrations inside his body.. he shuddered.

The fabric was so smooth and thin that Jungkook felt like Taehyung was touching his naked back. He tried to gulped his high anticipation but failed miserably. His figure leaned over the elder's arms.

"Your body likes my touch." Taehyung husked, lingering his fingers on his back.. noticing how his speal bones were drowning and rising in his feathery touches.

"I-it's n-not like that. W-what are you d-doing?" Jungkook asked, trying to push his hands away from his skin slowly.

"Nothing.. Just trying to know how this body works under my touch.. and I'm impressed."

"Huhh?? Wh-what do you mean?" Jungkook looked at him flustered, enjoying that soft touches the elder was leaving on his small back. Taehyung stared at his lips and brought his right hand down towards the zipper.. while his left hand was still measuring the size of his waist.. pressing them occasionally.

They both stared at each other's eyes when the zipper made a slow purring sound because of Taehyung. A low gasp escaped from Jungkook's mouth and blew on his hard chest giving a soft tingling sensation to him.

Taehyung glanced towards the mirror observing how his hand went down while opening the zipper.. making his milky skin visible again from the partition and it stopped right over a white silk band. And now he wanted to touch that or maybe pull that down to see what's hiding inside. 

His fingers reached to tug inside that bad. He was about to hook the first digit of his fingers.. when a soft palm covered his eyes.

"Taeh~yung." Jungkook breathe out putting right hand over his hard chest. His eyes were becoming heavy. There was a vulnerability found in his voice. If this was indicating to stop or to go on.. Taehyung doesn't know. He was confused yet decided to stay like that.. he won't see anything if Jungkook doesn't wants him to. He will obey.

"I-its wrong." Jungkook mumbled, feeling the strong beats under his palm while his own heart was beating the same as him.

"What's wrong?........................... This?" Jungkook felt the question over his lips, felt those big hands slowly entering inside his dress through the slit, caressing the smooth skin. Jungkook sucked the air, biting his lips to control the sudden moan. He leaned on that touch without any complaints.

Taehyung's lips curled upwards when he felt the smooth skin. Although he couldn't see it as his were being shut by Jungkook, he felt like touching a silk fabric. He pressed the skin hard suddenly which couldn't stop the next moan of Jungkook. A sinful moan reached his ears more like a request. It triggered Taehyung so hard that his last straw to control himself broke..