Assistant Mommy-17

Taehyung captured Jungkook's plumpy lips, without warning, without any permission, without even deciding to do it, but simply because he couldn't have done something else. He had enough of controlling himself and now he couldn't wait anymore. He finally crossed the barrier that had always kept them on an invisible bay. He finally acted on their unspecified emotions by pushing their relationship to a new stage through their kiss.

And now it's only upto Jungkook who will decide the next step, through their deep passionate kiss.

Taehyung has tightly sealed his lips over the soft ones, and wouldn't even let a small air leak away from his mouth. He leads the kiss like a desperate man who can't control his hormones due to jealousy, delivering his possessiveness on the brunette from his lips.

Jungkook on the other hand lost his body balance and ability to think straight from that sudden force. He bounced on the bed with Taehyung over him, his body becomes stiff from their intimacy and he doesn't exactly knows since when his hands were fisting the color of Taehyung's shirt.

He was totally shocked by Taehyung and Taehyung by himself. The neverending stimulations spread throughout their spines while hearts ran over a hundred miles each second. Taehyung's lips were moving in a fast pace as if it was the last day of the world, as if Jungkook was going to run into someone else and Taehyung needs to cage him down in his arms before that happens.

His eyes were closed while Jungkook's were out of the socket. His right hand was below the younger's head and the other placed on his small waist. Their bodies were flushed against each other, rising up and down with sync up to their knees, the rest of it tangled down from the bed.

As the kiss continued becoming deeper and deeper Taehyung tilted his face to get more of the sweet taste of Jungkook's lips. He wound his hand around the small waist and pulled him more closer, even if it wasn't possible. But when he dug his nails into his soft skin a very familiar moan escaped from Jungkook's mouth, like that dream.

A strange energy passed inside Taehyung from Jungkook's mouth. He increased his pace and kissed him more hungrily, passionately. He was driven so crazy by that sound that he didn't even realize that Jungkook was slowly kissing him back.

After a long moment of devouring his lips for like twenty minutes which felt to be ended too soon, Taehyung stopped moving his lips and opened his eyes slowly, only to blink in wide. His face turned red when realisation kicked him hard and he fell down beside Jungkook.

'DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! AMAZING SUPERB MIND BLOWIN- WAIT DID I FUCKED UP!?' Taehyung bit his lips, taking a glimpse of Jungkook's lost face who was trying to catch his breath like him.

*Shit*

"J-jungkook I- am.. I don't know how- it's just I was.. you see uhmm w-we were talking then I- didn't know what happened to me a-and I ended up eating your tasty lips. Sorry I mean that juicy- no only lips." Taehyung cursed himself for shuttering while trying to figure out what to say.

'Gosh! He must be thinking how come he never realised that I am an asshole! Does he hate me now??'

Jungkook didn't hear whatever Taehyung blabbered, his mind was too foggy to even process anything specially after what happened seconds ago. His face to neck was tinted in crimson red, he kept staring at the ceiling with his hooded eyes.

He was hesitating to admit that it was the best ever kiss of his life. Astounding, flabbergasting and intense, his heart complained to get more of this, only from Taehyung the man who sucked his lips with so much passion like it was a strawberry. It's been years since he got kissed by someone and it felt so good to him, so right yet he was confused with the feeling, like a dumb.