Assistant Mommy-1

A fluff with small angst book

It was the time of spring.. the place was pinkish with the cherry blossom trees everywhere. A beautiful young man wearing a white hanbok was sitting on the grass with flowers on his lap.

His shimmering eyes were staring at the small cemetery in front of him. With a sad smile on his face he was tugging the flowers over the grave.

"C'mon this is torture Sweetheart I know you're angry with Mommy.. and he's very sorry for not being able to visit you everyday like before. Talk to me please." He pouted, decorating flowers one by one starting from the corner of the cemetery.

"You know right.. how much Mum was busy with work. he gets tired easily. But don't worry today we're gonna spend the whole day with you." He beamed, caressing the plate.

The man babbled with his celestial child for hours until he fell asleep beside the grave. He rested his relaxedly on the grass and breathed peacefully without any worries of the world.

An invisible shield of wind was blowing around his body.. making him feel secure and loved. A smile crept on the man's face.. acknowledging the presence of his child.

The sun was closed to set when the man felt a little tap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes slowly, turning around.. and widened his eyes.

"How long are you going to sleep here??" Someone asked, looking pissed.

"Tae~ when did you come?" He asked, getting up from the soft grassy ground.

"I was calling you since afternoon but you didn't pick up. So I came by myself." The boy said sitting on his lap.. his angry pout changed into a boxy smile.

The man checked his phone.. There were tons of missed calls and voice messages from the boy. He sighed whispering unlimited sorries in his ears, peppering him with loads of kisses.

"Kookie.. can we go now? I'm so hungry. He's waiting outside." Tae pouted, snuggling on the man's chest.

"Let's give a goodbye together to our baby before we go.. what's say?" He asked, standing up on his knees. Tae nodded, smiling widely and pecked the cemetery.

"Hyung is taking care of Kookie, brother. Don't worry. I keep my promise." He whispered.

"Ok my superhero. Let's go." Kookie chuckled at the brothers secrets.

"Kookie pick me up. I don't have the energy to walk." Tae whined, making grabby hands towards him. Kookie shook his head at the pouty face of the boy but nonetheless picked him up on his arms.

"I know you always want him to be jealous. Don't you?" He laughed, shaking his head.

"Noooo~ i-its not like that. I know you love me the most. I don't have to make anyone jealous." He shyly hid his face on the crook of his neck.

"My shy baby.." he laughed while walking out of the graveyard.

A black IONIC was parked outside the large gate of the graveyard. A handsome man in a black suit was standing there, leaning on the door. His large veiny right hand was holding his cell phone near his ear while another hand inside his pocket. He was looking like a Greek god with his perfect facial features and well built body.

 He was looking like a Greek god with his perfect facial features and well built body