Assistant Mommy - 20*

The main event😈

Jungkook felt like swallowing a flame and everything was burning his inside out. The heat between them formed a bead of sweat at every inch of his skin.

He loved the way Taehyung was sucking away all of the loneliness inside him. He was moaning in both pleasure and pain. And he doesn't want it to stop.

He doesn't want Taehyung to stop marking and bruising his skin everywhere. He doesn't want him to stop rubbing his large hands all over his body like.. he's a treasure and Taehyung was claiming him. He just wants to call out Taehyung's name all night.

All he wishes if this night could stop. If this time could stop, if this moment could stay forever.

Six years of living together under the same roof. Never once Jungkook imagined if this night.. if this hot moment happening between them was ever possible. Where he would be whimpering under the man of the house.

Life is full of uncertainty he believed it. He wasn't supposed to sleep with his boss, father of his foster child. But this is what we call destiny right? They were destined to be together.

Taehyung tugged away a small hair strand that was stucked at Jungkook's forehead. He pecked his swollen lips and slowly muttered at his face. "Can I call you my heaven..? I don't have words left to describe what you mean to me."

He was overwhelmed with many emotions. He was loving the sounds of Jungkook's moaning, loving the taste of his body. He let his gaze fall over his figure that was wildly decorated with red marks. He got to see a blissful sight he can't explain.

Jungkook was panting with his flushed skin that was glowing red under the moonlight. It made Taehyung drive more crazy that he doesn't even want to leave a small space in his body.

"So pretty.. only for me. All mine," he growled, possessively latching onto Jungkook's lips. He kissed him breathlessly.

Jungkook squeaked as Taehyung squeezed his arse. He felt like he's gonna explode from the heat. "T-Taehyung please," he begged him to do something more.

"We are not rushing this baby. I want to savor this body until my heart wants it. This is not a dream anymore" Taehyung growled, lifting Jungkook's milky legs.

Jungkook mewled when he felt his toes getting sucked. He pressed it more into Taehyung's mouth. Never once in his life he was treated like this.. so desirable. He was finally getting taken care of like the way he deserved. He cried out between his desperate moans.

Taehyung trailed down wet kisses on the path that leads him to Jungkook's flower. He sniffed the sweet scent like a drug.

"Fvck I've been waiting so long for this. You have no idea Kook." He blurted out, staring down with a heated gaze.

Jungkook squirmed, getting wetter than ever. He was tempted to close his legs but Taehyung held them apart strongly. A loud gasp escaped his mouth when he felt a stinging pain in his right butt. He quivered looking at his dark eyes.

"I dare you to try stopping me again." With a harsh growl, Taehyung hooked his hands beneath Jungkook's knees and lifted his ass in the air, spanking it a few more times. He liked it. The redness around his globes.

Jungkook gets submissive easily without trying anything against it. The dominance was submerging inside every part of his body, making him obedient. He just gestured Taehyung with his hands to come over to him.

As the elder climbed over his thin figure, Jungkook hooked his legs around the narrow waist and kissed him desperately, wrapping arms around his neck. But he felt sparks all over his body when a hard thing rubbed against his hole.