End Of The Contract-2

Taehyung was tugged inside the comforter in one of the guest rooms by Yoongi. When he stepped inside the mansion.. he saw him passed out on Jungkook's chest who was struggling to wake him up. He rushed to them quickly and helped Jungkook to take him inside the room.

Jungkook was standing near the large window of the room.. staring at the face of his soon to be ex husband.. while bravely holding his tears. He didn't realize since when Yoongi came in front of him and occupied his vision.

"Kook.." Yoongi looked at him pitifully.. and Jungkook turned his eyes away from him.. outside the window.

"Would you mind if I stay at your place for sometime Hyung?" He whispered.

"You can.. you don't have to ask for it. And I can wait until you want to tell me what happened." He assured pulling him for a hug. He surely knows what could have happened exactly.. and he won't let it slide once Taehyung wakes up. He rubbed Jungkook's back.

An hour later.. Taehyung hadn't woken up until now, Jungkook was getting worried internally.. but he maintained his emotions. They had called the doctor who was on his way to the mansion. The Kim's were informed already and they just arrived.

Mrs. Kim ran up to his son.. looking at the pale face of Taehyung, she couldn't stop her tears.

"What happened to him?" She asked sternly, throwing daggers from her red eyes to his son in law.. who was sitting on the couch blankly. "Have you become deaf Jungkook. I'm asking you something?" She shouted but got no response again.

"Aunt calm down. Let me talk to him alone." Namjoon interrupted. He held Jungkook's hand and slowly dragged him outside.. who didn't protest either.

"You can tell me what happened, kook. You know right I will never tell anyone. Hmm?" He patted his cheeks, giving an assuring smile. But soon his smile fell off after hearing the next words of the younger.

"Our contract is over. I want divorce." Jungkook stated blankly. He was staring at the space avoiding the questionable eyes of the elder.

"Do you even know what you're saying Jungkook?" He asked in disappointment.. "Every marriage has some fight and argument.. that doesn't mean we end that relationship. And you know well how much Taehyung has changed himself for you. How can you act so selfish." He said controlling his anger.

"Namjoon-shi.. I am sorry if my words hurt you but it was the order from late Mr. Kim to me, that I will leave his son the day our contract ends. I'm just following the orders." Jungkook said, looking down. He can't stand any of the angry Kims but he had to hold himself for his own good.

He turned his back, about to walk out of the room but get shocked the very next second. Jin was standing blankly near the door holding a certain box.. that he wasn't supposed to see.

"Any reason to destroy the marriage when you are carrying his child kook?" Jin deadpanned taking out the tiny sweater from the box.. which was supposed to be a surprise for the father but..

"The contract doesn't have any specific point mentioned about it. And I will be happy if you guys don't interfere on our matter." Jungkook scoffed.

"There's no way you can get rid of this marriage.. especially when you're carrying a younger Kim. Get it inside your brain." Namjoon gritted his teeth.

"Why do you want to do this Kook? Noone forced you into this marriage.. you yourself agreed to it.

And now when you become a part of our lives.. you want to leave us! Were you faking this whole time?" Jin asked genuinely hurt from the boy.