Happy Namjoonie Day

"Hyung hang it like this or it will fall down. Also arrange some candles in the gate, make it like a path. You get me what I am telling you?" Jungkook instructed while blowing balloons.

"I get it, your highness. Please don't shout." Taehyung bowed, sticking a few old pictures of Namjoon on a large board.

Namjoon is turning twenty nine in a few hours so the members were busy decorating their dorm for the celebration of his birthday.

They were divided into teams for their task. Yoonmin for the cake, Hobi and Jin for the food while Jungkook and Taehyung for decoration.

"Hyung, are you done??" Jungkook asked, going near Taehyung who was spacing out looking at a particular picture in his hands.

"Ohh this picture is so old. I don't remember.. maybe seven years ago??" Jungkook laughed, taking it from his hands. A picture of him and Namjoon cuddling with each other.

Taehyung noticed the younger trying to hide his blush while staring at the picture. It did nothing but make him feel hurt more inside his heart.

Jungkook has a crush on Namjoon and over the years it turned into a one sided love. He believes that he fell hard for him as gets shy whenever their leader is around him.

"S-so are you going to tell him tonight?" Taehyung asked, looking away. Preparing himself for the huge pain he will get by the answer.

"Umm.. I want to but I am scared a little. What if Hyung doesn't see me that way?" Jungkook whispered, giving the photo back to Taehyung.

"Don't worry I can see he likes you too." He said with a heavy heart. No matter how much it hurts but he wants his Kook to be happy like he deserves.

And Namjoon can make him more happier than he ever could. He's smart, talented, kind and handsome. Everyone love and respect him. So he thinks that Jungkook would live happily with the leader.

"Really?? Should I ask him out tonight?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Of course. Don't think about anything else. Just confess your true feelings about him. He will surely accept you." Taehyung said, sticking the picture in the middle.

"Thank you so much Hyungie for always being my side." Jungkook said with sincerity, hugging him from behind.

"You should go to your room and get ready. You have an hour left only." Taehyung said, pushing him away. The more Jungkook gets closer to him the more it gets hard for him to hide his emotions.

"You are right. I should probably go." Jungkook nodded, turning around to leave. He roamed his eyes everywhere before walking out of the room.

As soon as he left Jimin rushed to the door and locked it from inside. Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok ran towards Taehyung who fell down on the sofa blankly.

"Yaah how could you be a coward? I didn't raise you like this." Suga scolded, sitting beside him. Taehyung didn't reply and just looked down, playing with his fingers.

"Is it hurting?" Jimin whispered, hugging him from behind. That's when he felt hot tears fell in his hands.

"Why are you crying now? You exactly gave a super idea to Jungkook which is gonna absolutely work because Namjoon was going to ask him out anyway." Jin blasted.

Taehyung never gets the courage to confess his love to Jungkook after knowing that the younger has fallen for their leader. He thought it is impossible that Jungkook will consider his feelings and rather it'll ruin their friendship. So he stopped himself from choosing the wrong way. Something is better than nothing. He's fine as long as Jungkook exists in his life.. happy being friends with him. That's all that matters.