End Of The Contract -7

"J-jungkook...."

Jimin was beyond horrified.. he felt the ground beneath his foot slip away. Was he hearing things? He knows that the place was not for joking around.. but the younger.

Does he really.. Does he really say the truth? Does Jungkook really.. he can't think properly. His mind was spinning too much. The ring in his hand felt so heavy that it fell out from his hold.

"Jun-jungkookie.. n-no i-it can't.. it can't be him.. no.." Jimin shook his head vigorously. "TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!" Jimin complained, covering his face weeping loudly.

Officer Chan felt pity over him. He patted his back and left the room. Jimin felt suffocating.. he started cursing himself for whatever happened. If he would have stayed in the house then this couldn't have happened. He felt like a loser who couldn't even save his friend. His husband trusted him with his brother.. Yoongi.

Jimin's eyes widened realizing the person. A cold shiver ran down his spine. How is he going to tell him.. when the news is indigestible to him. His lips puckered more and he started crying more loudly.

"Why Jungkook.. why did you?? Why?" He clutched his hair and crawled down from the chair, burying his head inside knees. He started complaining to no one in particular.

The ring belongs to Jungkook.. does it mean the body inside... "NOOOO I-ITS NOT HIM. IT'S JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING. YES. HE CAN'T LEAVE US LIKE THAT. I'M SURE THAT BRAT IS PRANKING ON ME. I'LL TEACH HIM A LESSON ONCE HE COMES BACK." He tried to run away from the truth. He wiped his tears harshly, nodding to himself.

Jimin took long breaths to control himself from breaking down again. He was feeling so scared alone. He needed someone to hug him tightly and tell him that it's just a nightmare and everything is fine. He needed Yoongi by his side.. but the elder is kept clueless and believes that his wife and brother are fine.

It was like yesterday when they met through Yoongi and became best friends forever. Annoying each other like tom and jerry, laughing together, eating together.. like roommates for life. The mere absence of the younger had made his life miserable.. Jimin can't think about the future. And that's not the time for it.. he has to do something before it gets too late. He needs to find Jungkook.

Accumulating all the courage left inside him, he was about to stand up from the floor when someone entered the room. Jimin looked up slowly and saw Namjoon in front of him.

"Jimin, are you fine? Jin told me everything about Jungkook. Don't cry, we'll find him. I'll talk to the best officer. He'll be fine and safe." Namjoon tried to console him. He hugged him tightly and patted his head.. although it wasn't the time to think like this, but it felt a little weird being in touch as they had a history together years ago.

"Jo-joonie y-you can? You'll bring him back? Y-you have so much power right? Y-you can tell that officer right.. th-that it's n-not J-jungkookie.. that is not o-our Jungkookie." Jimin sobbed in his embrace.

"What are you talking about?" He frowned, looking down at him. He felt a pang inside his heart looking at the teary eyes, broken and mildly agonized face of Jimin.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Namjoon." Officer Chan entered his cabin again. "I'm the one who was in-charge for the missing case of Mr. Kim Jungkook." He said coming near them.

Namjoon stood up holding the younger in his arms who was in no condition to even stand. He made him sit on the chair and gave him a glass of water to drink.

" Nice to meet you too, officer Chan." He shakes hands with the person who signals to sit.

"Two days ago, Mr. Kim Seokjin and Mr. Min Jimin filed a complaint regarding the missing of Mr. Kim Jungkook under section 154.