Chapter 7

As the weeks went by, everything kept falling into place for Becky.

She signed her new contract with AEW & even got word on a couple of things as well.

The paperwork she had filed to trademark her old ring name from the indies had been approved, & she had even heard from Tony Khan that she had gotten permission to use a song from her all time favorite band Pearl Jam as her entrance music.

However, just as things were going good for her, something bad had to happen.

Seth had taken a week off from WWE to spend time with Roux, but he had made the mistake of allowing Susie Bates to tag along. (A/N: my apologies to all you Yellowstone fans out there. This is who I pictured Susie looking like)

As soon as she saw the woman she held mostly responsible for the end of her & Seth's marriage, Becky refused to let Roux be with her father

"I told you this before, Colby. Susie is to stay away. We agreed on that," said Becky as she tried to keep her anger under control.

"I know that, Rebecca, but I didn't ask her to come with me. She flat out forced me to take her with me & refused to take 'no' for an answer," said Seth who was seething himself over Susie tagging along.

As she watched the former couple from the rental car, Susie couldn't help but smile.

However, her smile would be gone as soon as Seth got in & started driving.

"Where are we going, babe?" asked a confused Susie.

"I'm taking you back to the hotel, & don't ever call me 'babe' again," said an angry Seth.

Susie then tried to protest, but Seth cut her off.

"I am going to spend time with my daughter, & I don't give a flying fuck what you think about that," he growled. "Rebecca & I are going to do the best we can to be there for her as her parents. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter."

Susie sat there in shock. She knew that Seth was angry at her, but to hear him bitch at her for what he saw as her trying to interfere in his responsibilities as a father threw her for a loop.

Meanwhile, Becky went back inside to check on Roux, who had been taking a nap, when her phone rang. Seeing the 702 area code for Las Vegas, she quickly picked up.

"Hey, Jon," she said excitedly.

"Hey, Rebecca," said Jon. "Excited for Wednesday night?"

"I am," said Becky happily. "I can't wait to make my debut for AEW."

"I can't either. I bet you're going to get one hell of a pop when the fans see you," said Jon.

"I know. That part has me so excited," said Becky.

However, Jon sensed that something was wrong.

"Did something happen before I called you?" He asked.

"Yeah. Colby stopped by here to see Roux, & his sleazy ass girlfriend tagged along," said Becky. "I told him that she was to stay away, & I wouldn't let him see the baby if she's around. He knows this."

Jon just shook his head. He knew that his old friend could be an idiot when it came to relationships with women, but to risk losing a relationship with his own daughter because of a sleazy woman who seemed to be majorly obsessed with him didn't sound like him at all.

"Well, he needs to get his ass in gear if he wants to see the little one," said Jon. Becky just nodded in agreement.

After that conversation was over, Seth came back a couple of minutes later, this time without Susie. Roux had already woken up from her nap & was super excited to see her father. The two then went to a park nearby.

With them having fun together, Becky then found herself gettin excited again.

This time for her debut in AEW.