Chapter 11

Becky ignored Seth's jealous look as she took Roux from him & gave her kisses. She then took her daughter up to her room & put her to bed.

When she came back, Becky saw that Seth was still there in the lobby & still looked jealous. She knew that she needed to set him straight on what she suspected was making him jealous.

"Listen, Colby, if you're wondering what is going on between Jon & me, I wouldn't worry about it because he & I are just friends," she said sternly.

Seth, however, wasn't convinced.

"I saw the way he was looking at you, Rebecca. I'm just hoping that for your sake that he isn't using you to stick it to Renee," said Seth referring to the woman who had tried to ruin Jon's life, Renee Paquette.

"I don't give a damn about that fake ass bitch. You know what she did to him. In fact the whole world knows what she did to him," said Becky who only knew parts of the story based on what she had heard others say.

"And I don't want you getting hurt," said Seth. "I just don't trust him."

Becky just sighed. She quickly knew that there was no convincing him.

"Look, I appreciate the concern you have for me, Colby. I really do, but I can take care of myself. Besides, I'm not ready to date or even be in a relationship right now," said Becky.

Seth just nodded.

"All right. Well, call me when you get back to Atlanta. Raw's going to be there on Monday Night," said Seth. Becky just nodded.

Once he left, Becky went back to her room & got cleaned up before heading to bed to get some sleep before flying home to Atlanta in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once back in Atlanta, Becky got herself back to work at the Nightmare Factory helping Cody Rhodes & his team train students two days a week. She loved it.

However, after she had finished a training session with a girl named Roxy, Becky got a surprise.

It was Jon, & that got her curious.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him after Roxy had left to do a session with QT Marshall in another part of the Nightmare Factory.

"Cody gave me a call & asked if I'd like to volunteer, & I said yes," said Jon. Becky, however, wasn't convinced.

"Is that all?" She asked with a smirk. Jon just chuckled.

"I also said yes just so I could hang out with you. Would you like to ask me another question, Miss Quin?" Said a laughing Jon. Becky just laughed & shook her head no.

They then began working with two students in a mixed tag team format. Jon was impressed by what he saw.

Becky was a great teacher. The students responded well to her & asked her great questions.

It was during a break that Jon decided to ask her about Seth.

"So what was Lopez's problem on Wednesday night? Why was he looking at me like he wanted to rip my fucking face off?" Asked Jon.

Becky sighed. She had a feeling that he would ask about that, but she hoped that he wouldn't.

However, since he was her friend, she decided to be honest.

"Colby thinks you & I are dating, & he's now jealous as fuck about it," said Becky. "I told him that it wasn't true, but I don't think he believes me. He thinks that you could be using me to 'stick it to Renee' like he said on Wednesday night."

"Use you to stick it to Renee, huh?" Asked Jon. Becky nodded.

Jon just shook his head.

"Well then that fucker doesn't know me as well as I thought he did," said Jon angrily. "He really has no clue what kind of bullshit she put me through. Forcing me to be on Total Divas. The fake marriage. The fake pregnancy. Forcing me to move back to Cincinnati even though I didn't want to. Causing my drinking to escalate to the point where I was drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels every morning just to get through the day. If it hadn't been for my mom & friends like Cody, Brandi, & TK, I wouldn't have gone to rehab & got serious about my life. I'd probably be dead right now if I'm being honest with you, Rebecca."

Becky looked at him with tears in her eyes. She really had had no idea what Jon had been though with Renee.

Now she knew.

Jon saw her tearing up & held her tight for seemed like forever.

Then he had an idea.

"Want to have a little match against me?" He asked smirking.

"You're serious, right?" She asked as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Jon nodded.

"You're on," she said. They then found an empty ring far away from everyone else & began their little match.

Jon & Becky went back & forth. He tried to be easy on her because of her being a woman.

However, Becky was tough & refused to let up on him.

Still, Jon managed to get Becky in one way.

Becky was about to grab his arm when he grabbed her & pinned her.

"Get off of me!" she said laughing as Jon got himself on top of her. His tickling her didn't help matters as her laughter got a bit out of control.

Then it happened.

Jon stopped tickling her & found himself staring at Becky. He was in awe of how beautiful she was.

Then he just couldn't help it. He knew that he had to do it.

He kissed her.