Chapter 10

It started after Becky had had an incredible match against Jamie Hayter, who had challenged her to a match on Dynamite the week before in San Francisco which Becky accepted.

The match was brutal. Becky even head butted Jamie at one point, resulting in both being a bit woozy.

However, Becky recovered just enough to get a couple of hits in on Jamie before hitting her with one of her finishers, the Knox Slam, formerly known as the Manhandle Slam.

While Becky was catching her breath after her victory, Bryan Danielson's theme, "Born for Greatness" began playing.

He then came out the tunnel & walked his way to the ring along with Claudio Castagnoli, Wheeler Yuta, & William Regal.

Becky, who was now standing up, was confused by this.

Then it got even more confusing when Jon Moxley came out through the crowd to his theme, X's version of the Troggs' classic song "Wild Thing".

Becky was now even more confused. Why were the Blackpool Combat Club out here?

She would soon found out.

All 5 guys were now in the ring with mics. Wheeler even gave her one, which she thought was nice of him to do & even said "Thank you" to him.

The crowd was losing it over what they were seeing in the ring. There was even curiosity expressed on social media.

All were going to find out what was going on in a matter of moments.

"So....what are you gentlemen doing here? What do you guys want from me?" asked Becky.

Jon smirked. He had a feeling that she would ask them that.

"To be honest with you, darlin', we're out here for a reason," said Jon with a flirtatious smile.

"Which is what?" she asked.

"We'd like know if you would like to be a part of the Blackpool Combat Club, Rebecca," said Mr. Regal. Becky nodded.

"I see. What makes you gentlemen think that I'm the right person to join your group here?" asked Becky.

"Where should I start? Well, you're one hell of a competitor. You showed it here tonight against Jamie Hayter," said Bryan. Wheeler nodded in agreement.

However, before Jon could say anything, the Jericho  Appreciation Society showed up. All 8 members came out with mics in hand.

"No, no, no. You Blackpool losers don't deserve to have a sports entertainer as great as Rebecca Knox as part of your group," said Chris Jericho.

"Yeah. Come on, Rebecca. Join us. We'll make you a bigger star then the Blackpool Dweebs can," said Daniel Garcia.

"I promise you that you won't regret it so join us. It will be fun," said Tay Conti who was holding hands with her husband, Sammy Guevara.

"You'll love it," said Anna Jay with a smile.

Becky couldn't help but shake her head. She knew that this was getting ridiculous, & that it had to be taken care of.

"You know what, guys? How about I give all of you an answer..........next week in Denver on Dynamite," said Becky to cheers. She then dropped her mic & walked out of the ring leaving both groups in shock.

As soon as she was in the tunnel making her way to the dressing room, Tony Khan stopped her.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. She nodded.

Once in the dressing room, he laid out his plan to her.

"Listen, I know that you told both Jericho's group & the BCC that you'll make a decision next week. I came up with something that may help you," he said.

"What's that?" She asked.

"I plan on booking a match between Mox & Garcia for Rampage. How about you come out & be on commentary for it? Seeing how it goes may be helpful," he said.

Becky thought about it for a moment & quickly decided.

"You got it. I'll be on commentary for that match," she said with a smile.

"All right then. I'll go make it official," he said & was off.

Becky then turned on the TV in the dressing room & watched the rest of Dynamite.

She continued to be impressed by what AEW was doing. Then it happpened.

It was during a match between TBS champion Nyla Rose & Red Velvet for the TBS title that it became official.

"I've just been told by Tony Khan that this Friday night on Rampage that it will be Jon Moxley versus Daniel Garcia with Rebecca Knox on commentary," said Excalibur.

"Well, she did tell both the Blackpool Combat Club & the Jericho Appreciation Society earlier tonight that she would decide which group she would join next week on Dynamite," said Tony Schiavone.

"Which I think is a smart move on her part," said Jim Ross. "She seems ot have a clear understanding as to how volatile both groups can be."

Becky absolutely agreed with that sentiment.

After taping Rampage, Jon drove Becky back to her hotel where Seth was waiting with Roux.

As she said goodbye to Jon & went towards an excited Roux who saying, "Mama! Mama!", Becky could see how tense Seth was, & she knew why he was that way.

Seth was jealous.