Chapter 24

Author's Note: If you folks are wondering why I haven't mentioned All In in this story, none of what is happening now with the ticket sales was happening when I started this story. I do apologize.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the day. A day many in AEW had been looking forward to.

People could feel the excitement in the air as they waited outside the United Center in Chicago to get inside to watch All Elite Wrestling's premier event.

The event was All Out, & this year's event was huge.

Not only was Chicago native CM Punk going to defend the AEW world championship again Jon Moxley, other titles were on the line.

Besides Becky vs Jade for the TBS title, Jamie Hayter & Toni Storm were going to face off for the AEW women's title in what had become one of AEW's most prominent rivalries. The two women liked & respected each other away from the ring, but once in the ring, they were enemies.

The AEW tag team titles were on the line with what many were predicting was going to be a classic match between FTR, the Young Bucks, & the Acclaimed in a triple threat.

The TNT title was also on the line with Wardlow defending it in a fatal 4 way against Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, & Orange Cassidy. Not many had high expectations for it due to what many perceived to be a lack of build up for the match. Not many promos were cut by any of the 4 men during the nearly 3 week build up to the match, & there had only been one beat down during that time as well when Sammy beat up Darby after he had won a match against Action Andretti, who was rising in the ranks in Ring of Honor.

As Jon & Becky arrived together, they could feel the excitement in the air. This was huge.

Once each got dressed in their individual gear as well as their Blackpool Combat Club jackets, Becky got herself over to hair & makeup.

"Nervous, babe?" Asked Jon as he held her hand. Becky smiled & nodded.

"This is my first AEW pay per view, Jon, & I'm going into it as a champion. It's nerve wrecking to be honest," she said.

"Well don't be. I believe in you," said Jon with a smile.

"Thanks," said Becky. Then Jon kissed her before the makeup artist could apply a peachy pink lipgloss on Becky's lips.

"All right, Mox, get out of here. She needs to get ready," said Mary, the woman who was doing Becky's makeup, with a laugh. Jon just laughed & went off to join the other BCC members.

Once all ready to go, Becky talked with Tony Khan for a bit & grabbed her TBS title belt before she went out there because her TBS title match against Jade Cargill was starting the show, & both women were excited for that.

"Good luck out there, ladies," said Tony Khan as he high fived both Becky & Jade before each went out there.

Reaction to Jade coming out was what she had expected. Since she was an onscreen heel, the crowd booed her, which she liked because that meant that she was doing her job. She even said to the camera,"This bitch is getting her title back tonight!"

When Becky's music hit, the crowd exploded. She could feel the love coming from the crowd, which she appreciated greatly. She then could feel the tears beginning to form in her eyes, but she blinked them away as she got herself inside the ring.

As she & Jade faced each other with ref Bryce Remsberg in there, it was on. Both were ready for this.

All Out was about to begin.