Chapter 16

A couple of hours after having had the best sex in her life, Becky found that Jon was still there laying on his side asleep. She had thought that he would leave, but he didn't, which she was grateful for. She simply didn't want to be alone after everything that had happened earlier in the day.

The next thing she knew, she was staring at his back, which had multiple scars. She found one in particular & began tracing it with her finger.

Jon smiled as he felt Becky touch one of the many scars he had on his back from years of death matches & other extreme style matches in his career

"So many scars," he heard her whisper as he felt her touch another one on his lower back.

"It's what someone like me gets from doing so many death matches over the years, babe," said Jon as he turned to face her.

The next thing he knew, she was now touching the scar that was above his right eyebrow.

"You obviously know where that one came from," he said a chuckle. She nodded in response. She had watched his world title match against Chris Jericho at Revolution 2020.

The next thing both knew was that they had started kissing & began having sex again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following Wednesday, AEW was in Phoenix for both Dynamite & Rampage, & Becky was nervous and for good reason.

She was going to be facing Nyla Rose for the TBS championship, & it was going to be the main event on Dynamite.

Becky had main evented episodes of Raw, Smackdown, NXT, & even main evented WrestleMania 35, but this was different.

This was All Elite Wrestling, one of the fastest growing wrestling companies in the business. This was a company that had proven that it could hold its own against WWE, a company that was now in complete free fall despite changes in both leadership & creative.

The show started with an announcement involving AEW's next pay-per-view event, All Out, which was now going to be at the United Center in Chicago instead of the Wintrust Arena. Becky found herself getting excited at the thought of being a part of that show.

The first match was between the AEW world tag team champion FTR versus Private Party in a non-title match. It was exciting & had the crowd going crazy. Dax Harewood & Cash Wheeler won that match.

Up next was a segment featuring Jade Cargill & the Baddies(Red Velvet & Kiera Hogan) in which she said, "I hope that if Rebecca Knox wins tonight, she gives me a rematch because of what that bitch Nyla Rose did." Fans on social media went nuts over that segment.

Then came a match for the All Atlantic title between Miro, who was defending it, versus Becky's Blackpool Combat Club teammate & real life friend Claudio Castagnoli. It was an intense match, but Claudio won the title by making Miro tap out after putting him in the sharpshooter. Becky & the rest of the BCC were very happy for him.

Another match was a number one contender women's battle royal for the AEW women's title. Timeless Toni Storm watched while on commentary. Former Ring of Honor women's champion Athena won after throwing Red Velvet over the top rope.

Then it was time for the main event.

Nyla Rose came out first with the TBS title around her waist & Vickie Guerrero by her side. The crowd booed.

Meanwhile, Becky was near one of the entrances with Jon as she got herself warmed up. She was still nervous though.

"Relax, babe. You got this," he whispered in her ear. She smiled at him.

Then she got her cue to go out there. She kissed Jon, & they both made their way out to the ring.

The crowd went wild seeing Becky walking to the ring with Jon through the crowd like he normally did. Even the commentators were impressed.

"That is cool, guys," said Taz.

"Never thought I would see this, but I like it," said Jim Ross. Excalibur smiled & nodded.

"I agree with you gentlemen that seeing her coming out amongst the crowd with Jon Moxley is cool," said BCC leader William Regal, who had joined them on commentary.

Once in the ring, Becky was ready.