Chapter 18

Author's Note: Seth's flashback to the night that ruined his life will be In italics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While Becky was having great success in AEW, Seth Rollins was miserable.

Even though he was still a very popular WWE superstar, Seth was struggling personally, & Susie Bates was the reason why.

Despite putting on great matches on Monday Night Raw every week & at house shows, Seth had never felt so alone in his entire life.

He had lost everything. He had lost Becky, who had been the love of his life & who he feared was now involved with Jon Moxley, & he felt that he had lost Roux, who meant the world to him.

As he was getting himself ready for a match against former NXT champion Karrion Kross, Seth tried to block everything out so he could focus.

However, Susie didn't make it easy on him. Even if she wasn't physically near him, knowing that she was there made him sick.

As he made his way to the ring, the negative thoughts went out of his mind, & he became his in-ring character, Seth "Freakin" Rollins.

After losing the match & then beating up Karrion Kross in a rage, Seth went backstage & hid in his dressing room until it was time to leave the arena.

While Susie would be relentlessly texting him, Seth would ignore her. He had no interest in being anywhere near her.

Then thoughts of that night would pop up in his mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a typical night for those on the roster of Monday Night Raw. The show in San Francisco had been a banger. The matches were great, & everyone was excited.

All the WWE superstars began feeling like they were beginning to gain momentum on AEW thanks to Triple H & Stephanie McMahon being put in charge.

Seth in particular was excited. So excited, in fact, that he & a few wrestlers had decided to go out & have fun one night.

Becky was in favor of it. She knew how he had taken his responsibilities as a father, a husband, & a WWE Superstar seriously so she had no problem with him going out & having fun. She had complete faith in him.

Seth, along with Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Roode, & a few others, went out to a club called The Grand where they drank beers & posed for photos with some fans who recognized them. Overall, it had been a fun night.

However, at one point during the night, Seth felt woozy. Dolph noticed & convinced Seth to let him & Bobby take him back to his hotel. Seth agreed.

The next thing he remembered, he woke up the following morning in his underwear with Susie Bates laying naked next to him. Seth freaked out.

"WHAT THE FUCK???" He yelled as he jumped out of his bed. Susie just smiled at his reaction.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"What do you think, silly boy? You asked me to come with you," she said. Seth shook his head.

He didn't remember seeing Susie at the club. In fact, the only women he remembered seeing were only a couple that he had posed for a picture with who were wearing Seth Rollins shirts at The Grand.

"This isn't possible," he muttered as he grabbed a t-shirt & jeans.

"Oh it is, darling. You just gave me the best sex I have ever had," said Susie with a seductive smile on her face.

"If I did, how come I don't remember it?" Seth asked angrily. Susie just shook her head.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID??? I'M FUCKING MARRIED!" He yelled.

"You won't be for long, dear Colby. You're going to be mine," said Susie.

"Like hell I will," he said as he grabbed his bags & left.

However, in a matter of 3 months, Susie had announced that she was pregnant with his child, & Becky had divorced him & taken Roux with her to Atlanta.

Seth's life was ruined.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth found himself wiping the tears off his face as he remembered that horrible time.

The only thing that confused him was why he couldn't remember Susie being at the club or them having sex.

Something didn't add up.

Seth knew that he had to talk to someone without Susie lurking around, & he knew just the people he needed to talk to.

As he made his way through the arena parking lot, Seth saw who he needed to talk to.

Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode aka the Dirty Dawgs.

Both guys noticed him & waved him over.

"Headed to San Jose, Colby?" Asked Dolph. Seth nodded.

"Want to ride with us?" Asked Bobby. Seth nodded again.

Once piled into the SUV, all 3 guys were off.

Meanwhile, Susie was looking for Seth & was getting angry that no one was telling her. However, she found one crew member willing to tell her.

"Where is Seth Rollins?" She asked.

"He's probably on his way to San Jose," said the crew member meekly.

Susie then turned on her heels & made her way to her own car.

What she didn't know was that things were about to go bad for her.

Really bad.