Chapter 21

Author's Note: I will be acknowledging MJF as AEW world champion in this story. I had started this before he actually won the title at Full Gear. Also I don't have William Regal leaving AEW in this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Becky stared at her phone in shock. She thought she was going to faint.

Seth needed her at the hospital? Why would he want her there? What was going on?

Knowing that it had to be important, Becky decided to leave. However, Jon had seen her grab her bag & decided to follow her.

"Where are you going, babe? What's the rush?" Asked Jon as soon as he caught up to her.

"Colby texted me. He wants me at the hospital. I don't have a good feeling about this," she said her voice trembling.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Asked Jon. Becky nodded.

She needed him in that moment. She didn't care if Seth didn't like it or not.

Becky needed Jon especially at this particular moment. It felt too important to her.

They made their way to Good Samaritan Hospital where they found Seth, who wasn't happy that Jon was there.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere else, Jon? This doesn't concern you," growled Seth.

"Anything you say to me you can say in front of him. He knows what's going on, Colby," said Becky with a stern look on her face.

Seth just shook his head, but he knew she was right.

"What's going on, Lopez? Why did you text her?" Asked Jon.

"I got a phone call from a doctor telling me that Susie had gone into labor. I came as soon as I could," said Seth.

"Shouldn't you be in the delivery room, Colby?" Said Becky.

However, another voice answered that.

"He's not in there, Miss Quin, because the baby isn't his. It's mine," said a distinguished looking man who came out wearing a dark suit.

 It's mine," said a distinguished looking man who came out wearing a dark suit

"Who are you, sir?" Asked Becky.

"I'm Harrison Jacobs, Susie's ex-husband," he replied as he shook hands with both Jon & Becky. "She & I were in the process of divorcing when I found out that she was pregnant & was trying to pin the pregnancy on Mr. Lopez. I had hired a private investigator to find out what was going on, & he told me everything that he had found out."

"Holy shit," muttered Jon who took Becky's hand in his.

"So what happened?" Asked Becky.

"Nothing happened between Susie & Mr. Lopez," said Mr. Jacobs. "She sneaked into his room, stripped off her clothes, & got into bed with him while he was completely passed out, which she was responsible for because she slipped a drug into his beer. I know this from camera footage at the hotel as well as photos my investigator took."

Becky felt the tears coming, which resulted in Jon taking her in his arms.

"I didn't cheat on you, Rebecca," said a teary eyed Seth. "When we got together, I promised myself that I wouldn't make the same mistakes that I did in my other relationships. I kept that promise."

Becky didn't know what to say. It was all too much.

She was relieved that the truth had been revealed. Seth didn't cheat on her with Susie, & the baby she had just given birth to wasn't his.

Still, it didn't change anything. She & Seth were still divorced, & she had moved on with Jon.

Still, there was one question still left unanswered.

"What's going to happen now to Susie in terms of the baby?" Asked Becky.

Harrison Jacobs had that answer.

"I'm going to file for full custody of my son. Susie isn't capable of being a good mother," said Mr. Jacobs. Becky nodded.

Now that the truth was revealed, Becky realized that she needed to do one more thing.

She went right over to Susie's room.

The blond wasn't happy.

"What do you want? Here to gloat?" Asked Susie.

Becky just chuckled.

"You think that I'm here to gloat after what you have done. My marriage ended because of you. I left WWE because of you. You basically ruined my life & why?" Said Becky. "You were jealous of me. To you, I had everything. A husband. A beautiful daughter. Hell, Colby & I were even planning on expanding our family before you came along & ruined it with this huge lie."

Susie just glared at Becky.

"Do not kid yourself, Rebecca," said an angry Susie. "You're nothing special, & people out there know it. You ruined your marriage, not me. You drove Colby away. You should've known what you were getting yourself into with him because like they say. Once a cheater, always a cheater."

The next thing Susie knew, Becky slapped her hard in the face.

"Keep telling yourself that, Susie, because I now know the truth," said Becky. "Colby didn't cheat. You drugged him & made it look like he did. Now you're going to pay the ultimate price for lying & ruining lives. Have a nice life, bitch."

Becky then walked out of the room & went straight to Jon.

"Got everything off of your chest?" He asked. Becky smiled & nodded.

"Felt good, didn't it?" He asked again. Becky chuckled & nodded.

Then just as they were about to leave, Seth stopped them & pulled Becky away.

"Can I talk to you alone please?" Asked Seth.

"I have to get back to the arena, Colby," said Becky.

"This will be quick, I promise," said Seth. He then took a deep breath.

"I love you, Rebecca. I never stopped loving you," he said. "I want us to have a second chance."

Becky knew that he was serious. However, she wasn't so sure.

She found herself looking over at Jon, who was waiting for her at the elevator. That's when it hit her.

Becky did love Seth, but she had fallen in love with Jon.

That's when she had made her decision.

"I'm sorry, Colby. I do love you. I always will, but I think I'm in love with someone else," said Becky. "And I want to see how things go with Jon. I want to give my relationship with him a chance. I'm sorry."

She then hugged Seth, who hugged her back despite tears forming in his eyes.

She then let him go & ran towards the elevator. She got in with Jon & kissed him as soon as the doors closed.

Then they were headed back to the arena where an action packed episode of Dynamite was about to begin in an hour.

Jon & Becky couldn't wait.