Chapter 9

2 weeks after Becky's debut on Dynamite, she worked on building her win-loss record by competing in some matches on AEW's two YouTube shows, AEW Dark & AEW Dark Elevation. She won all four matches she had on those shows.

So when AEW made its way to Seattle, Washington for both Dynamite & its Friday night show Rampage, Becky, who was going to be on both shows, was feeling a bit nervous, & there was a reason for it.

Monday Night Raw had been in Seattle a couple of days earlier, & she had a feeling that Seth was probably still in the city, knowing that she would be bringing Roux with her.

Becky didn't want to deny Roux a relationship with her father, but if Susie Bates was with him, Seth knew that he would be in trouble.

However, Becky was relieved to learn in a phone call earlier in the day with Seth that Susie wasn't with him so she was able to relax.

"When do you want me to pick Roux up?" Asked Seth.

"How about 2pm? I have to be at the arena at 3pm so I can be ready for tonight's show," said Becky.

"So how is AEW treating you?" Asked Seth.

"They've been great. I'm not given a dumb script for a promo. It's more of a creative collaboration then anything, & I like it," said Becky.

Seth just sighed. Becky noticed the sadness behind that.

"What's wrong, Colby?" She asked.

"You know what's wrong, Rebecca," he said. Becky rolled her eyes.

Yes, she did still love him, but she just couldn't forgive him for not only cheating on her but getting another woman pregnant. That part hurt more then anything.

"I do, Colby, but there's nothing we can do about it now. What's done is done. I didn't want to get a divorce, but I felt that I didn't have a choice especially when Susie bragged to me about what happened," said Becky.

"And you know what I said about that. I don't remember what happened," said Seth angrily.

"I believe you, Colby. You know I do," said Becky. "Listen, I'll see you at 2 when you pick Roux up."

She then hung up, flopped herself on her hotel bed, & began crying. Thankfully Roux was taking a nap.

Then her phone rung again. Becky was hoping that it wasn't Seth.

When she checked her phone, she saw Jon's number. That made her feel better.

"Hey, Rebecca! Excited for tonight's show?" He asked when she answered.

However, he suspected that something was wrong.

"Are you OK?" Asked Jon.

"I just got off the phone with Colby," said Becky who then explained everything to him.

Jon just shook his head.

"How can he say that he doesn't remember fucking that whore?" Asked Jon.

"Because he tried to remember when I confronted him about it, & he just couldn't. He genuinely doesn't remember," said Becky.

That made Jon wonder.

"Do you think Susie drugged him just so she could sleep with him?" Asked Jon.

"I don't know, but I just don't want to talk about it anymore," said Becky who was now beginning to get upset.

"I understand, but I do want to ask you something," asked Jon.

"What's that?" Asked Becky.

"Want a ride to the arena?" He asked.

Becky just laughed.

"Is that why you decided to call me?" She asked.

"Pretty much, but I also wanted to talk with you," said Jon with a chuckle.

"Well, I do appreciate it, & yes, I would love to ride with you to the arena," she said with a smile.

After that, Becky got herself ready to go. Seth picked up Roux, & after he was gone, Jon came to the hotel, & they were off to Alaska Airlines Arena for Dynamite & Rampage.

Both shows were great. However, there was a segment on Dynamite that really got people talking on social media.

It involved Becky & the Blackpool Combat Club.