Chapter 14

For the next couple of weeks, Becky got herself as ready as she could be for her chance to challenge Nyla Rose for the TBS title.

All she needed was one opening, & that was it.

She would get it in Salt Lake City on Rampage.

Before Jon's main event match against Hangman Adam Page, whom he had been feuding with for weeks, a segment taped during Dynamite aired.

It showed Lexy Nair interviewing Nyla, who had Vickie Guerrero by her side. Nyla was talking about how she would destroy any woman, including Becky, that dared to challenge her for the TBS title,

Vickie then was about to speak when a voice yelled out "EXCUSE ME!!!!"

There on the large flat screen TV was Becky dressed in her Blackpool Combat Club hoodie with Jon, Bryan Danielson, Wheeler Yuta, Claudio Castagnoli, & William Regal all standing behind her.

"You're going to destroy me, huh? Well, let me make you an offer here, Nyla," said Becky. "How about you versus me in the main event on Dynamite next week with that TBS title on the line?"

Nyla & Vickie just laughed.

"Are you serious, Rebecca?" Asked Vickie. "You clearly don't have what it takes to beat the Native Beast. She's bigger & stronger then you so when she says that she will destroy you, she means it."

Becky just smirked & shook her head. She also felt Jon place his hand on her shoulder.

"Somehow, I doubt it. She may be bigger & stronger then me, but she's not smarter then me," said Becky.

"Forget it, Knox. I'm not defending my title against someone who used to call herself 'The Man'," said Nyla. The crowd went "Ooooooooooo" in response.

Then the segment ended, leaving everyone wondering if this TBS title match between Nyla & Becky was going to happen at all.

The announcement would be made during a TNT title number 1 contender's match between Sammy Guevara & Jay Lethal.

"We have just gotten word from Tony Khan that Nyla Rose will be defending her TBS Championship against Rebecca Knox next week on Dynamite in Phoenix," said Taz. "Vickie Guerrero will be in Nyla Rose's corner, & Jon Moxley will be in Rebecca Knox's corner."

"It should be one hell of a match. Both women are tough as hell," said Jim Ross, who was subbing for Chris Jericho. Excalibur nodded in agreement, & all three went back to called the Guevara vs. Lethal match.

Backstage, Becky was in the locker room getting her bag packed & ready to go when Jon came in. She smiled when she saw him.

"Thanks for wanting to be in my corner for my match next week," said Becky.

"You're welcome. I just wanted to help you out knowing what a distraction Vickie can be," he said as he took her hands in his.

The next thing she knew, she & him began kissing.

However, a knock on the door interrupted what could've been a potential makeout session between them.

"I better get that," whispered Becky as she & Jon parted.

"OK, babe," he whispered back.

She then answered the door & saw Brandi Rhodes there with Roux on the left & Libby on the right.

Becky smiled seeing her daughter & scooped her up in her arms.

"Did you have fun with Libby & her mommy?" Asked Becky.

"Yeah," said Roux with a big grin on her face.

"She was so good tonight, Becks. She & Libby just wouldn't stop playing," said Brandi.

"Sounds like these two are going to be best friends," chimed Jon. Both women nodded in agreement.

After that, Becky & Roux flew back home to Atlanta where a surprise was waiting for them.

A not very pleasant one.