Chapter 15

WARNING: Sexual content in this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Becky came home to Atlanta from Salt Lake City, things were calm for a couple of days. She went about her business as she always did when she was home.

However, something was about to interrupt that.

It began with Becky having returned from the gym after a grueling workout. She was expecting to see her cousin Lizzy there with Roux.

Lizzy was there, but she looked pissed, which had Becky concerned because she had never seen her like that before.

"Is everything OK?" Asked Becky. Lizzy just glared at her.

"Look, I don't know why you're so angry right now, but I don't like it," said Becky sternly. Lizzy just rolled her eyes.

"Tell me what the fuck is going on. Why are you so mad?" Asked a now angry Becky.

"Why am I so mad? It's because of you!" Yelled Lizzy.

"What did I do?" Asked a confused Becky.

Lizzy then got herself super close to Becky's face.

"You're off being Rebecca Knox or Becky Lynch or whatever the fuck you are these days while I'm here babysitting your brat of a daughter & getting nothing in return," said Lizzy.

Becky was in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Usually Lizzy was joyful & positive, but something had clearly changed for her to be so angry.

"What the hell do you mean you get nothing in return?? What the hell do you mean by that?" Asked a now enraged Becky.

Lizzy had had it. She was done.

"You know what, Rebecca? Susie was right about you," she said & then turned around & began walking away.

Hearing the name Susie now completely set Becky off.

She went straight towards Lizzy & grabbed her arm.

"Who's Susie? Were you talking to Susie Bates?" Asked Becky.

Lizzy was now trembling in fear. She had just been found out due to her mentioning Susie, but she now realized that she had to respond so she just nodded.

"You damn well know how I feel about her. She's the reason Colby & I are divorced," Becky said angrily.

"Are you sure she's the reason why or is it because you drove him away?" yelled Lizzy.

Becky was now extremely furious. She hauled off & back handed Lizzy across her face for those comments.

While all of that was going on, Jon had stopped by just to chat when he heard all of the yelling. He got concerned.

He then got really worried when he heard the sound of a hand going hard across a face.

The next thing he knew, Lizzy was leaving with tears streaming down her face after she got slapped by Becky.

Afterwards Jon didn't know what to do or think.

Once Becky saw him standing by her front door, all she said was, "Come on in."

Once inside, they went to her kitchen where she made him a cup of coffee, he asked her, "Wanna tell me what happened?"

Becky looked at him with an angry look on her face.

"Yeah I will, Jon. Susie Bates is trying to ruin my fucking life. I just found out that she decided to become best friends with my cousin, who's now pissed off at me for really no reason," she said.

Jon just shook his head. He knew that this sort of thing happened, but he truly felt bad for Becky. She didn't deserve it.

However, a question did come to his mind.

"What do you think Susie has against you?" Asked Jon. Becky just shook her head.

"Who fucking knows, Jon. I'm just so mad right now," she said as she turned around facing away from him.

The next thing she knew, she was spun around & was in Jon's arms with his lips on hers in a passionate yet painful kiss.

They made out like that for a bit until she felt him press his hips against hers.

"I want you......now, Rebecca," whispered Jon as he began kissing her neck.

"Take me, Jon," she said.

The next thing they knew, they were both naked & in her bedroom. As soon as they were on her bed was when both let it all go.

Becky felt so good being with Jon in such an intimate way. She simply had thought it would never happen due to circumstances preventing them from ever getting together.

However, as he entered her, all of that didn't matter.

All Becky knew that the pleasure she was feeling was amazing, & Jon was the reason why.

He made her feel good, & she did the same for him.

As she reached her climax, nothing mattered anymore. Not the drama with Lizzy. Not even Susie Bates trying to ruin her life.

The only thing that mattered to Becky as she & Jon held each other after such passionate sex was what was going on at that moment.

It was just them, & that was all that mattered.