Chapter 3

Jasper was in his room looking out of the window of his room. This was something he did quite often since Alice found her Mate. Ever since Bella Swan came into there lives, Jasper was all alone. He knew he and Alice weren't mates, but it still hurt seeing them together. Carlisle had Esme, Rosalie had Emmett, Edward had Jacob, and now Alice had Bella. He had no one. Alice told him that his  mate would come into his life, not just his mate but his true mate, she had seen it in one of her visions, but she couldn't say whether it was weeks away, or years away.

Jasper felt something. At first it was a warm feeling, but it turned into pain. All he could think was 'MATE IN DANGER'

He ran out of the house, and ran until the feeling of his mate got closer. He smelt the blood from a mile away. He still struggled with his urge to feed off humans, but he was able to put the smell behind him, knowing that it was is mates blood, and he was in danger. 

He got to the 'Welcome to Forks' sign when he saw the blue jeep at the bottom of the cliff, with a truck on top of it.

Jasper ran at vampire speed, not caring who may have seen him, he needed to help his mate. When he got closer, he could smell the blood even more. It was sweet, like honey and marshmallows. God he smelt divine. But he had to shake it off, his mate was dying.

When he managed to pull the door off the jeep, he saw the most beautiful boy, with brown hair, moles dotted on his face, beautiful golden brown eyes, that's were struggling to stay open. He was mesmerized. He quickly got his mate out of the jeep, ripping his seat belt off of him, trying not to hurt him even more than he already was. His legs were crushed, and he had lost so much blood. He could tell that his mate was fading fast. He didn't have time to think, he had to save his mate so he bit him a few times, making sure he got enough of his venom into his system, hoping he wasn't too late to save him, whilst also apologizing to him, for cursing him, making him into a monster like him, and doing so without his consent.

Jasper picked him up, and ran back to the house, shouting for Carlisle as he entered.

Everyone looked horrified, thinking Jasper had killed someone. It wasn't hard to imagine, he was carrying a body and he was covered in blood. Alice saw the boys face, and knew it was the boy from her visions, he was Jasper's mate.

"Jasper, what happened?" Carlisle asked.

"I felt him, I felt warm, then all of a sudden I felt pain. I knew it was my mate, and that they were in trouble. When I found him, his jeep had gone over the cliff, and a truck had fallen on top of it. It crushed him Carlisle, he was dying, I had no choice. I bit him, but he isn't moving, why isn't he moving, did it not work?." 

"It is working Jasper, Listen. Listen to his heart. However I can't explain why he isn't reacting to the venom, I've never seen anyone be so still through transition. Its very strange."

"But he's going to be okay though right?."

"Yes Jasper, he is going to be okay, and congratulations on finding your mate."

"Thanks, but I'm not sure how he is going to react to all of this, or me. I would have preferred to have given him a choice on becoming one of us. He might not even want to be with me, I mean, and now I've ruined his life."

"You don't know that. We will gently ease him into it, explain everything to him. I'm sure he will understand. Why don't you clean him up a bit, change his clothes. You don't want him waking up covered in blood, and I can hear the others downstairs, they are struggling with the scent of his blood."

"Yeah I will do that, thanks Carlisle."

Carlisle left him to it, and Jasper went to fill the bath tub up. Once the bath was filled, Jasper took Stiles clothes off. He debated on taking off his boxers, as he didn't feel right about it, but they were also caked in blood, so he took them off, trying not to look. But the human in him, couldn't help it and he did peak, and he was shocked at what he saw. His mate was huge. "Oh my god, I shouldn't have looked." Jasper quickly lifted Stiles into the tub and washed all the blood off of him. When he was done, he dried him and he put some of his clothes on him, and placed him on the sofa, in his room. Jasper could see that the wounds were starting to heal.

Carlisle had explained what had happened to the rest of the family, leaving Jasper with his mate.

Over the next two days, the others would come and go, making sure everything was okay.

On the third day, Stiles stirred and opened his eyes. They were blood red. Stiles could hear things, he could hear the birds outside so clearly, he could see better than he could before. He looked around the room he was in, when he spotted a boy in the corner. He was cute, and he had gorgeous golden coloured eyes. Stiles remembered seeing him before everything went black. Stiles thought he was an angel.

"Who are you?." Stiles asked.

"My name is Jasper, Jasper Hale."

"Oh god, not another Hale." Stiles laughed to himself. Then he remembered his voice, god it was a sexy southern Texan accent. He was doomed. "Sorry, it's just I know some people with the name Hale, and well.....it's a long story."  Stiles said.

"What is your name?" Jasper asked.

"Stiles." He replied. "Where am I?."

"Your in Forks, You had an accident, do you remember?."

"Yeah, I was at a red light, looking at the mountains, when a truck was skidding towards me. It knocked me off the cliff, I couldn't get out, my seat belt was stuck, and then it.....it...fell on me. I don't remember much else, apart from your eyes. You saved me."

"I did, but I also cursed your life Stiles, I'm really sorry, and I hope you can forgive me."

"Cursed?." Stiles asked confused. He then looked at himself, and didn't see any wounds or anything. His eyes widened. "What did you do to me?"

"I made you into something that you may not like." Jasper said.

"Well I hope it isn't a werewolf." Stiles laughed.

Jasper raised his eyebrow. "Nope not a werewolf."

"So what am I?." Stiles asked.

"A vampire." Jasper replied.

"Holy shit, seriously, that's so cool."

Jasper was shocked at his mates reaction.  "Do you want to meet my family?."

"Yeah sure, I would love to."