Chapter 11

"Hey babe, did you have a good time." Jasper asked when they got home.

"Yeah, they all seem nice, they asked us to join there pack."

"I'm glad your back, Stiles, Jasper has been pacing since you left." Edward said.

"I was worried. It was the first time he was going into the wolves den. And my instncts just want to protect my mate." Jasper said.

"That's because you have just found each other. Me and Jacob were the same for the first few months, we didnt want to be away from each other."  Edward explained.

"Well I'm back now, so you dont have to worry." Stiles said kissing Jasper.

"Where's Jackson?." Jasper asked.

Edward smiled having read Stiles thoughts. "It seems that Jackson has found his mate."

"Really, who? one of the pack? Oh god it's not Leah is it?." Jasper asked

"No, It's Seth. He also imprinted on Jackson." Jacob said.

"Aww how sweet. He's a lovely boy Seth." Esme said.

"We didn't really get chance to speak with him. After both him and Jackson had a staring contest, I told them to take a walk, get to know each other a little."

An hour later Jackson came home. "Hey guys, I'm back."

"How did it it go?." Peter asked his son.

"Great actually. He explained how the imprinting works and how he felt, and I told him what it means to be my mate. He is younger than me, he is only 16, so we wont be rushing into anything just yet, but we both feel the attraction, so we will get to know each other."

"I'm glad, you and Lydia were never good together." Stiles said.

"No we weren't. Neither one of us were happy in the relationship, Actually she rang me when I was on my way back here."

"Oh, what did she want?." Stiles asked.

"Urm, well?."

"Jackson, what did she want? you didnt tell her where you were did you?."

"I'm sorry Stiles, I had to, you know how she is, but I didnt tell her exactly where I was. I told her I was in Seattle."

"Why Jackson?."

"She was planning on booking a flight to London to come and stay with me. What was I supposed to do. She just wouldn't let it go. I'm going to meet her at Seattle airport, then I will drive her here. And I never mentioned you or Peter."

"Shit. Do you think she will be able to keep it to herself, when she see's me?." Stiles asked.

"Yeah I do. The whole reason she wants to come, is so she can get away from the pack. She hates them Stiles. plus she has already left the pack."

"Really?."

"Yes really. We weren't all on board with kicking you out you know. Everyone only agreed because they wanted to keep you safe. But me Lydia, Peter and Cora thought you would be safe within the pack, but at the end of the day, the decision was made."

"Okay, I hope you are right Jax."

Peter and Jackson looked at Stiles wide eyed.

"Stiles, are you okay?." Peter asked.

"Yeah, Why?."

"Your eyes, they are purple."

"What?." Stiles screeched running to the mirror, Jasper running after him.

"OMG, why are they purple?. They were starting to turn golden."

"IS it possible that you still have your spark?." Peter asked.

"Well, I thought I felt it back at Sam's place, but my eyes never turned purple before."

Stiles looked again and the purple had faded.

"Maybe it's because you are vampire, your spark may be stronger than it was before. I want to try something." Peter said. "I will try to attack you, but I dont want you to use your vampire strength to fight back. I want you to dig deep down and feel your magic. Can you try that?."

"I can try."

"Okay, but outside please boys, I don't want any fighting in the house." Esme warned.

Once outside, Peter turned into his beta shift and went to attack Stiles. Before Peter even got close enough to touch Stiles, he was being thrown back into the tree. Stiles didn't even have to touch him, he just held his hands out and his spark just reacted to the danger.

Stiles was looking at his hands in shock. "I wasn't able to do that before. Could this be my gift, like Edward had his mind reading, Alice being able to see the future, and Jaspers emotion control?"

"I don't think so." Carlisle said. "I think this is different."

"What do you mean." Stiles asked.

"Well you were already a spark, you already had magic in your blood. It was a part of you. Its what I believe helped you through your transition. I believe you are a hybrid." Carlisle explained.

"A hybrid? so I am a vampire spark? Stiles asked. "That is so cool."

"Being a spark is rare, there aren't many in existance anymore. I think you may have become one of a kind. A vampire Spark hybrid. We can't let this information get out. I can help you train your spark, I know quite a bit about magic myself, I mean was able to get Lydia to resurect me. That was all magic." Peter said.

"That sounds great Peter." Stiles said smiling.

"Yeah, one problem, all my books are in the vault back home."

"We can't go back there Peter, not to get some books." Stiles said.

"Actually I was thinking Lydia could bring them." Peter said.

"How? only a Hale can get into your vault. Doesnt it need the claws of a Hale?."

Peter smiled. "That's what everyone believes. There is a secret keypad, hidden behind some loose bricks, and only I have the code."

"But then we would have to tell Lydia that you are here with Jackson. She isn't a fan of your's remember."

"I will tell Lydia the truth. That Peter is my father, and I moved to be with him so we could get to know each other." Jackson said.

"As long as she doesn't tell the pack where she is going, or that Peter is with you."

"I will ring her now." Jackson said.

"Okay, but make sure she isn't near anyone who could overhear the conversation."