Chapter 10

Jacob decided to introduce Stiles, Peter and Jackson to Sam's pack.

"You will be fine Stiles, the pack will love you." Jacob said.

"That's what I thought about my last pack. Well I guess there weren't pack were they?." Stiles said sadly.

"They are all idiots." Sam said as he came out of his cabin. "Hey, I'm Sam Utley, nice to meet you all."

"But you don't know them." Stiles said to Sam.

"I know enough. We protect each other in this pack, even the humans. I would never kick them out, or treat them any differently."

Stiles smiled at Sam, believing every word he said. "Hi, I'm Stiles."

"Nice to finally meet you Stiles, and put a face to the name. Jacob has told us all about you, and how you became a cold one. Don't worry, we wont hurt you, unless you give us reason to."

"I believe you won't hurt me, I mean, you accepted Edward into your family." Stiles said.

"We didn't really have a choice with Edward." Sam said.

"What do you mean?."

"Who ever a wolf imprints on, they cannot be harmed. They immediately become apart of the pack, and will always be protected. That also includes the imprints family. Jasper is one of Edwards brothers, and Jacob said you are Jaspers mate, so that also includes you. Sam explained.

"That's pretty cool, by the way, these are my good friends and my pack mates Peter Hale, and his son Jackson. They are both werewolves. They were both a part of the Hale-McCall pack back home, but they left after what they did to me." Stiles said.

"That was an honerable thing you both did, to leave your pack. I would be honoured if you joined my pack. I know we are different to the pack you are used to, but nether the less, you are welcome." Sam said.

"Thank you Sam, that is very kind of you. We will think it over, if that is okay?." Peter said.

"Yes, not a problem. Now do you want to meet the rest of the pack?." Sam asked.

"Yeah defo." Stiles screeched excited. All his nervousness disappeared.

Sam led the way into the cabin.

Jacob leant into Stiles and the others. "Word of advice, don't stare, Sam hates it."

"Why would we stare?. "Stiles asked.

Jacob didn't answer, just walked into the cabin. Stiles, Peter and Jackson followed.

They were greeted by a beautiful woman, but when she turned fully, Stiles saw what Jacob meant. She had a massive scar on the side of her face. It looked like wolf claws.

Stiles smiled and introduced himself. "Hi, you must be Emily, Sam's imprint. I'm Stiles, these are my friends and family Peter and Jackson, they are both werewolves."

When Stiles turned around to look at Peter and Jackson, Jackson was stood frozen, staring at something. Stiles followed his line of sight, and saw that he was staring at young boy, very cute, probably around 16. The boy was also staring right back.

"Urm guys, What's happening?."

Sam and Jacob smiled. "It looks like young Seth here has imprinted on your friend." Sam said happily.

"By the looks of it, Jackson has also found his mate." Peter laughed.

"It was great to witness this wonderful moment, but could you both possibly stop staring at each other, it's kind of freaking me out." Stiles said.

They both seemed to come out of their trace. "Oh yeah, sorry." Jackson said.

"It's okay Jax, why don't the two of you go for a walk, and talk, away from prying eyes." Stiles suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good, unless you don't want to?" Jackson asked as he looked at Seth.

"No, I want to." Seth said shyly.

They both left, leaving Stiles and Peter with Jacob, Sam and Emily.

"He is so cute." Stiles said.

"Seth is our youngest. He only just turned a couple months back when the red headed vampire was in town." Sam said.

"It looks like we will be joining your pack Sam." Peter laughed.

Stiles felt something jolt inside him. It felt like his spark, but he lost that when he became a vampire. Stiles tried to ingore it for now. "So, where's the rest of your pack?."

"Oh they won't be long." And as if on cue, they all burst through the door.

Stiles looked gobsmacked. They were all gorgeous, beaufully tanned, ripped bodies. "Are you sure you want to join the pack Peter, I mean look at them, there hot."

"What, and I'm not." Peter asked with a smirk.

"Oh yeah you are, but you dont look like that, no offence."

"None taken, I know what you mean. Do you always go out looking like that with no top on, don't people get suspicious." Peter asked.

"People in this town are so used to seeing us like this. They dont bat an eye." I'm Paul by the way, this is Jared, Embry, Quill, and Leah."

"Hi, nice to meet you all, I'm Stiles, and this is Peter. You just missed Jackson, he just went off with Seth."

Paul and the rest of them raised their eyebrows.

"Oh sorry, yeah apparantly Seth imprinted on my friend, who is a werewolf, and Jackson also recognized Seth as his mate." Stiles said after seeing their confused faces.

"Great, so now my brother has imprinted. I'm done with this shit." Leah growled and ran out of the cabin.

"Don't mind her." Jared said.

"I'm guessing she hasn't imprinted then." Peter asked.

"No, she hasn't. She is bitter about the whole imprinting thing." Sam said. "Me and Leah were together, before I imprinted on Emily. She didn't take it well."

"Oh that must be awful for her." Stiles said. It made him think of how Derek would react to him being with someone, but he didn't really care.

"Obviously I hated doing that to her, but when you meet your imprint, it's like you are being gravitationally pulled towards that person, and a glowing heat fills you, and everything else in life becomes secondary. you would do anything for that person, you would kill for them, you would die for them. They become your whole world." Sam explained.

Stiles nodded understanding. "Obviously us vampires dont imprint, but that is exactly how I felt when I met Jasper."

Stiles heard Peter whine a little. He looked sad. Stiles just hugged him.

"Are you okay Peter?." Emily asked. All of the pack looked concerned for their new pack mate.

Stiles was the one to speak. "He had a mate and a child. They were both murdered in a house fire, A werewolf hunter burned their house, after locking them all inside. Peter had to watch his wife and daughter burn right infront of his eyes. They were both human. Peter barely made it out himself. He was burnt so bad, he was in a coma for 6 years. His surviving family left him alone in the hospital, breaking the last remaining packs bonds he had, and left him to slowly go insane, so when he woke, he kind of went on a little murderous rampage killing everyone that was involved in killing his family."

"I'm sorry you had to live through that. I can't imgaine what you must have gone through. Please know this, that we do not judge you for killing the people responsible for your familys death. Anyone one of us would do the same."

"Thank you."

Stiles and Peter told them the rest of the story, including Laura and Peter coming back to life, everything that happened with the pack.

"We have a barbecue once a week, with the pack and some of the elders, I hope you can come, bring Jasper too." Sam said.

"That sounds like fun." Stiles said