Chapter 23

After everyone had gone there own way, Stiles dragged Jasper through the house, hearing a chorus of  'not again' or 'cant you two keep it in your pants for 2 minutes'

Both Stiles and Jasper just laughed as they vamp sped to the bedroom and fell onto the bed.

Jasper smiles, and Stiles leans forward and kisses him. 

Stiles straddles Jasper's lap and takes a few moments just to kiss him. 

He loves the way Jasper kisses him like it's the best thing he's ever done, like kissing Stiles is the only thing he wants to do. It's the way Jasper takes the lead, but knows exactly when to let Stiles take over and direct the kiss. It's the way that by just using his mouth Jasper somehow makes Stiles feel it all the way to his toes, makes him feel it twisting inside his core until he feels like he's going to burst.

"You're the best kisser." Stiles mumbles against his mouth. "How are you so good at it?"

"Same way you are." Jasper responds between kisses.

"No way." Stiles manages. "No way I'm as good as you are."

"I disagree." Jasper says. "Your mouth is perfect." Stiles smiles against Jasper's lips.

It doesn't take long before they're rutting against one another, so Stiles starts kissing his way down Jasper's chest. He hears Jasper sigh above him as his hand lands on Stiles shoulder. Stiles remembers how much Jasper loves to have his nipples licked, so he slowly and deliberately drags his tongue across the tiny bud.

"Stiles." Jasper moans as Stiles flicks it with the tip of his tongue before circling it lazily.

Stiles  moves on to Jasper's other nipple. He never thought he'd be so happy just to lick someone's nipple, but he could stay here like this all day and be perfectly content.

When Jasper's hips start lifting in small movements, Stiles continues kissing down Jasper's torso. He mouths at Jasper's erection through the material of his boxer briefs, sucking gently at the head as he looks up Jasper above him. Jasper's eyes are half-closed as he watches Stiles, his mouth parted.

"You're so beautiful." Stiles says as he hooks his thumbs in the band of Jasper's underwear.

"You are." Jasper says. He cups Stiles cheek, and Stiles turns to kiss the inside of his palm. Then, Jasper lifts his hips while Stiles pulls his underwear down his thighs, his cock bobbing free. Stiles takes a moment to just appreciate Jasper's cock, erect and red with the foreskin stretched tight around the head. Stiles knows he spent a lot of time sucking Jasper's cock before, but he loves it. There's still that sense of anticipation, that excitement, the thoughts like that's Jasper's cock! and I get to have that in my mouth.

Stiles grips Jasper's cock just below the base, his eyes trailing over the blonde hair on his belly that ends in the thatch of curls at the base of his cock. Stiles leans down and licks along the hair on his belly, drags his other hand through the coarse curls and down so he can cup Jasper's balls. He knows he's just teasing Jasper, and Jasper is moving periodically, soft moans escaping from his lips.

Slowly, Stiles slides his hand up and down.

"Please, Stiles." Jasper pleads, his voice is ridiculously sexy. So, Stiles complies and slides his lips over the head of Jasper's cock. Jasper sighs as Stiles opens his mouth and starts working himself lower. 

Stiles closes his eyes and relaxes. He loves the feel of Jasper's cock in his mouth, the steady, comforting feel of Jasper's hand in his hair. He loves Jasper's taste in his mouth, the way the head hits against the back of his throat.

Stiles pulls off and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "Cum in my mouth."

"Are you sure?" Jasper asks, and Stiles nods before taking Jasper back into his mouth.

Stiles gets into a rhythm, and wraps his hand around the base of Jasper's cock so he can jerk him at the same time. He can tell that Jasper is getting close. Jasper's hips are thrusting shallowly into Stiles mouth, his grip increasing in Stiles hair. Then, Jasper moans more loudly and the salty, bitter taste of his cum hits Stiles tongue. Stiles swallows as he tries to move his mouth and hand to work Jasper through his orgasm. When Jasper finishes, Stiles braces himself on his elbows and wipes away the cum that dribbled from his mouth.

"Okay?" Stiles asks.

Jasper's staring at him with a sated, content expression. "You're an idiot." he says fondly, then grabs Stiles arm to tug him up. He wraps an arm around Stiles waist to kiss him. "It was very much okay."

"Good." Stiles idly runs his fingers over Jasper's chest. "I just feel like I'm not very good at it."

Jasper kisses Stiles again. "Believe me, you are extremely good at it."

Jasper rolls Stiles over on his back, then kisses his way down Stiles chest and belly. He makes quick work of Stiles underwear, then licks a place on Stiles thigh that almost makes him cum on the spot. "Fuck, Jasper!"

Jasper smirks up at him. "Glad to know that spot still works."

"You're evil." Stiles glares at him. Jasper doesn't respond, instead, he takes as much of Stiles cock in his mouth as he can. 

Stiles lies back and enjoys the sensations as Jasper blows him. He clears his brain of all other thought until it's just Jasper's mouth and his cock, and Jasper's fingers that are touching and exploring. He feels Jasper's fingers against his balls, then pressing against his perineum, and then Jasper circles one finger around his hole. "Jasper." Stiles moans, pressing his feet against the bed. "Feels so good."

Jasper massages around his hole as he slides his mouth along his shaft, and it feels incredible. Stiles entire body is taut with sensation, and when Jasper carefully pushes his finger past the ring of muscle into him, he cries out.

Jasper pulls off with a pop and asks. "That okay?"

"Yes." Stiles manages to say.

Jasper doesn't push his finger very deep, just really holds it there as he sucks on the head of Stiles cock and squeezes his balls. Then, Stiles tenses and cums hard down Jasper's throat.

Jasper pulls off and crawls up beside him. Stiles rolls onto his side, cups Jasper's neck, and kisses him.

"That was awesome." Stiles says. "So very awesome." Jasper hums his agreement. "Let's lay here naked for just a little bit then have a shower."

More smut next chapter