Chapter 21

"Stiles.... Will you marry me?."

Stiles was speechless. He wasn't expecting that at all. It felt like his heart was beating so fast that it was about to burst but he knew it wasn't, his heart hasn't beaten for months now.

Stiles looked at Jasper and smiled before lunging at him, and kissing him.

"I take that as a yes?." Jasper said.

"It's a YES YES YES YES YES YES YES,  a thousand times YES" Stiles screeched.

"Thank god for that." Jasper laughed.

"You didn't think I would say no did you."

"No, well I hoped not. I mean yeah we are mates and it's forever, but marriage is another level, I didn't know if you would be ready for that yet or even at all."

"I want to be connected to you in every way possible and that includes being your husband." Stiles said. "I love you Jasper Hale."

"I love you too, so much."

**

They all waited in the little clearing in the woods.

When they met up with the Hale-McCall pack, Stiles noticed Dereks nostrils flare. Derek looked sad defeated but Stiles wasn't going to not do things with his fiance just to make Derek happy.

Stiles couldn't believe he had a fiance. They decided to not tell anyone just yet.

"So how big are these wolves then, bigger Than Derek?." Isaac asked.

"Oh way bigger." Stiles said.

Derek scoffed. "They can't be that big."

Just as he said that the quileute pack arrived. Jacob and Seth were now with them.

"Oh my god. How are they so big?." Isaac asked.

Derek's jaw was nearly touching the floor.

"Well technically they aren't actually werewolves. They shapeshift into werewolves." Edward stated. Jacob came and stood on all fours next to his mate. Seth did the same with Jackson.

"Can you guys change back, just so we can introduce ourselves." Derek asked. "You can change back after."

"They're okay Sam." Stiles said to the  black wolf that was at the front.

They all changed to their human forms.

"Oh wow they all look so....." Erica said.

"Hot." Stiles finished for her.

"Yeah.

"I had the same reaction when I met them all. They walk around shirtless more than Derek does." Stiles said.

"Stiles, can we get back to what we are here for." Sam said.

Stiles nodded and Everyone introduced themselves.

They decided that the Hale-McCall pack would spar with the vampires first.

Pairings
Derek x Carlisle
Scott x Edward
Isaac x Jasper
Erica x Alice
Boyd x Emmett
Allison x Bella
Cora x Rosalie

Stiles, Lydia, Peter, Jackson, and Esme sat this one out. Noah just sat on the sideline watching. Stiles had made it clear he did not want his father fighting. But Noah told Stiles that Chris had been teaching him how to use a rifle, so he could stay away at a distance and shoot wolfs bane bullets. Stiles agreed but told him any sign of trouble he is to run. Allison agreed to stay with him and shoot, which made Stiles feel better.