Chapter 9

"So, was it just the Salvatore's you met in Mystic Falls Stiles?." Peter asked.

Stiles smiled. "Oh no, I met loads of people there. The last time I was there they were all fighting over Elena Gilbert. Her parent died in an accident, and her Aunt Jenna looked after her and her brother Jeremy. My Aunt Maggie was friends with Jenna, so I had met Elena and her brother a few times. But both Stefan and Damon were fixated on her, apparently she looked like their old girlfriend Katherine Pierce from over 100 years ago. And I mean Exactly alike. Well in the end she chose Stefan, although I'm pretty sure she is with Damon now, anyway it all got messy when the Originals came into town."

Peter paled. "The originals? as in the Mikaelson family?."

"Got it in one."

"Wait, who are they?." Jackson asked.

"The oldest vampires in existence. The very first vampires, hence the name." Peter stated looking at Stiles. "Did you meet them?."

Stiles smirked. "Oh yeah I did. Had a bit of fun with one of them too."

Jasper growled, and pulled Stiles to him, hugging him to his chest.

"Oh, don't give me that, it was ages ago, and I'm with you now. Besides its not like you havent been with anyone before."

Jasper buried his head into Stiles shoulder, causing most of the room to chuckle.

"Which one? Please tell me it wasn't Klaus Mikaelson?." Peter asked.

Peter knew it was from the look on his face. "Oh come on Stiles, really."

"What, don't judge me Hale. I think it was his English accent that got me and his dashing good looks." Stiles looked at Jasper after hearing him moan a little into his shoulder. "But nothing is as sexy as your southern accent my beautiful mate." Stiles kissed him on the nose.

Jasper preened and kissed Stiles on the lips.

"Stiles, when did this happen with Klaus?. Peter asked.

"Urm, two years ago, why?."

"You were 16 Stiles, that's why. You were underage."

"So, Just because Derek wanted to wait until I was old enough, didn't mean I had to sit around waiting for him."

"Are you sure he didn't compel you." Peter asked.

"No he didn't, Stefan gave me a bracelet, which had vervain in it. It stops you from being compelled. Now lets get back on track shall we. So Klaus had woken his werewolf side, making him a hybrid. He wanted to make more hybrids but he needs Eleana's blood for it, something to do with the fact that she was a doppelganger."

"What happened next?." Jackson asked.

"No idea, I left. Before I did, I got Klaus number. He said if I ever needed his help he would be there."

"What so he can get into your pants again?." Peter smirked.

Not going to happen ever." Jasper growled.

Stiles laughed at he mate. "Don't worry baby, I'm all yours. Beside Klaus is in love with Caroline, another vampire. I think I was just a distraction for him, because she wants nothing to do with him. They all see him as the bad guy, which he is but, he was nice to me, and I feel like he is someone I could trust."

"And poor old Derek thinks you are still an innocent virgin." Peter laughs.

"There is nothing innocent about me, and he lost his chance with me, he will never have me." Stiles said. "Besides, it's good to have the Originals as allies, I mean come on, they have to be the most feared in the supernatural world."

"He has a good point." Jackson said.

"They don't call me smart for nothing." Stiles scoffs.

"Only you Stiles would befriend the Originals, only you. But you are right. They would be good to have them in our corner if we ever needed them."

The Cullen's also told some stories of how they became vampires, and Jacob decided to tell the story about Imprinting, because Jackson was dying to know."

"So Imprinting is just like mates then, or soulmates?." Jackson asked.

"Yeah sort of, but imprinting doesn't have to mean like what me and Edward are to each other, or like how the others are." Jacob said pointing to everyone in the room. "There doesn't have to be any romantic feelings, or sex, it can be anything. Anything that person may need. A friend, a brother, or a lover. For instance, Quill imprinted on a 2 year old girl. So he will be there for her, he will be her protector for life." Jacob explained.

"But can that person reject you, like mates can?."

"Yes, it would be painful for us, but we would accept it, if that's what they chose. We would never force anything onto anyone. Everyone should have a choice.

Stiles turned to Jasper. "Would it have hurt you, if I had rejected you?."

"Yes. I don't know what it's like for werewolves, well I know it's painful for them as it is with us, but when we find our mate, and they reject us, or if they were to die, then we wouldn't want to live without them so...."

"What, you would kill yourself?." Stiles asked shocked.

"Not exactly, it's impossible to kill ourselves. I would have to get someone else to do it, but I know my family would never do it, so I would have to find another way, like go to the Volturi."

"You mean like Edward did when he thought Bella was dead?."

"Exactly like that." Jasper said.

"Wait, have I missed something here?." Jackson said. "Edward and Bella were together?."

"Oh Yes, Jasper told me about this when I first got here, so Edward and Bella were together. Edward thought that Bella was his mate. But then a lot of stuff happened, and Edward left. Bella and Jacob became close, and Jacob fell in love with Bella. Alice was in love with Bella, and knew she was her mate, but didn't say anything at the time, because she loved Edward and didn't want to hurt him. She had seen the future anyways, so she knew that her and Bella would be together eventually, she just needed to wait until the time was right. Anyways Bella jumped of a cliff into the ocean, its called cliff diving . Alice had a vision, and didn't see Bella get pulled out of the water, and Edward found out, thinking that she was dead, it was a whole misunderstanding." Edward was sat laughing at Stiles explaining it all. "So of course, Edward didn't want to live, so he went to the Volturi , and asked them to kill him, but they refused. Edwards gift was too precious to destroy. So Edward provoked them, but Bella rescued him." Stiles said.

"Okay, so how did Edward and Jacob get together?."

Edward took over the story telling. "So me and Jacob didn't get along at all. After all he was after something that was mine. But after Bella rescued me, and I came back, Jacob had become a werewolf. So when we saw each other for the first time, Jacob imprinted on me, and I also recognized him as my mate. I was so confused, because I thought Bella was my mate, There was a mate bond with Bella, but Jacob is my True mate, like Jasper and Stiles are. Stiles had a mate bond with Derek, but once he turned into a vampire, he realized that the bond was stronger with Jasper than it was with Derek, that's how they realized they were true mates, and this is what happened with me. As soon as Jacob imprinted, I saw his thoughts, and I just knew."

Jackson turned to Bella. "So, how did you react?."

"I was okay about it actually. I loved Edward but I knew that something was missing. I had an attraction to Alice, and when we both went to Italy to rescue Edward, I knew then that it was Alice that was the missing piece. I was injured by another vampire that was in town, Victoria. Edward had killed her mate, so she tried to kill me in revenge. Alive turned me, to save me. Once I was turned, I knew for sure that Alice was the one. So it kind of worked out for all of us."

"Wow that is some story." Jackson said. "But I do have one more question. You talked about not wanting to live when you lose your mate, but what about Edward and Jacob. Will Jacob turn into a vampire, because obviously he will die as a werewolf, whereas Edward is immortal."

"That is a good question."Carlisle Said. "It's fascinating really, but Jacobs bloodline is unique. It allows them to live as long as their Imprint, so technically, as long as Edward lives, so will Jacob."