Chapter 17

"I've spoke with Stefan, and Klaus, both are willing to help. Stefan said he would bring Bonnie, the witch, and Klaus will bring his family too, he said his sister Freya is also a witch, so we will have two of them. They will be here in a few days."

"Both Alice and Edward seem to think by the visions that the Alpha pack are aware of us, but they don't don't know about Sam's pack, or the Originals, so that puts us at a great advantage. The newly turned werewolves probably wont even know that vampires exist." Carlisle said.

"When will the Hale pack get here." Emmett asked. 

"A day or two I think." Peter said. " I received a text from Derek, saying he knew where we were, and that they were coming."

"Did you reply?." Stiles asked.

"I just text back saying, see you soon nephew. that's it."

"I bet that pissed him off." Jackson commented.

**

"Are you sure we are going the right way?." Scott asked as they were walking through the woods towards the Cullen house.

"Yes Scott, that Sheriff Swan told us it was this way. There is something else here, some other supernatural that I can smell."

"We could be walking into a trap." Scott said as they saw a huge glass building and a pale blonde man standing at the door, like he was waiting for them.

"It's not a trap, I assure you." Carlisle said. 

"What are you?." Derek growled. "You're not human."

"I am a vampire Mr Hale." Carlisle replied.

"You know who I am?." Derek asked.

"Of course I do. I've heard a lot about you and your pack, would you like to come in."

"We are not setting foot in your house, you will probably suck us dry as soon as we enter." Noah said.

"They only eat bunnies." Peter smirked as he walked out. 

"Where is he?." Derek asked Peter

"Where's who?." Peter asked.

"Don't play dumb with me Peter, where is my mate." 

"You lost your mate Derek. He wants nothing to do with you."

Derek lunged for Peter, both of them fighting in their beta forms.

"Should we stop them." Isaac asked.

"I think it's best to let them fight it out." Erica said. "It's kind of hot."

"Why, Peter, why did you keep him from me." Derek growled.

"He asked me not to tell you, I made a promise. I didn't even know he was alive, until Carlisle asked me to come here."

"Why are you even friends with vampires."

"Because, they are not bad people Derek."

"They are monsters, one attacked mum, remember."

"And we aren't monsters Derek?."

Derek lunged for Peter again, but this time, Derek was thrown back with such force, he didn't see it coming. His back hit a tree, he was sure he heard bones snap. He heard the pack gasp, and when he got up, he saw Stiles. His Stiles. But he looked different. He looked more beautiful.

"Stiles." Noah croaked and tried to go to his son, but Stiles had put a barrier up protecting himself, Peter and Carlisle. 

"Stiles, please. I'm sorry. Sorry for everything son."

"I cant forgive you, you threw me out, out of my home, out of the town I grew up in. I don't care if it was Derek's idea, you still went along with it. And you." Stiles spat at Derek. "I am not your mate. Not anymore. I could have forgiven you in time, for kicking me out, but to get my father to do the same, that I can not forgive."

"Stiles, you are my mate." Derek said.

"Like I said, I am no longer your mate. The mate bond broke when I died." Siles was angry by he could feel Jasper trying to calm him down a little from inside the house.

"So you did die, but you're here, I'm confused." Scott said.

"I did die. My jeep was run off the road, I was crushed inside, bleeding out. My mate saved me, by turning me."

Derek growled. "What are you talking about, I'm your mate."

"You was my mate Derek. I knew that. I would have done anything for you. But you never told me. Instead you Just pushed me away."

"You were too young, but we can work it out Stiles, I love you."

"When I died, the bond died too Derek. I no longer feel anything for you."

"If Derek was your mate, how can you have another mate?." Scott asked. 

"Oh Scottie, you really don't know anything do you. Jasper is my True mate." 

Derek felt a pain in his chest. Stiles didn't want him, he found someone else. He would do whatever it took to get his mate back. He will kill the Alpha pack and prove that he is more worthy of Stiles love.

"Can we go back to the bit about Stiles being turned, or did we just ignore that my son is now a vampire." Noah said.

"That's right, I'm a vampire." He looked at Derek. "Those things you called monsters. Yeah I heard you, super vampire hearing and all."

"I didn't mean....."

"You did Derek, you wouldn't have said it otherwise. I know your mother made you think that we were the enemy. That's why Peter never told you about being friends with Carlisle, and why I never mentioned being friends with some vampires in Mystic Falls."

"Mystic Falls, where your Aunt Lived." Noah asked.

"Yeah, she was killed by a vampire when I spent the summer there 2 years ago. Another vampire Stefan, killed that vampire, and we became friends. They are different to us, and the werewolves there are also different to you. I will explain later."

"Have you heard of the Originals Nephew?."

Derek paled. "Mum said they were the oldest vampires ever. That they are dangerous."

Peter laughed. "Well, Stiles is friends with them too. Even lost his virginity to one of them." 

"PETER." Stiles screamed.

Peter held his hands up. He just wanted to see Derek's reaction, and boy was Peter pleased. Derek looked murderous.

"You had sex with a vampire, when?."

"2 years ago not that its any of your business."

"Of course it is my business, you are my mate."

"Not this again, what are you not getting Derek. Me and you, will never be anything. I'm in love with Jasper, he is my mate."

"Can we take this inside, rather than all standing here shouting odds at each other. We can explain everything and answer any questions." Carlisle suggested.