Chapter 8

Jackson was in Folks, driving through the middle of nowhere until he reached a huge house, that was covered in windows. It looked spectacular, and the scenery was to die for. When he pulled up, Peter came out along with a blonde haired guy, who was beautiful and very pale in color.

"Hey Jackson, you made it. How was the drive?." Peter asked.

"It was okay, but I keep getting messages from Lydia and she said that Stiles body was found in Folks? What the hell is going on?."

"Maybe I can explain." Stiles said as he walked out of the house.

"Stiles......what.....how....?"

Stiles laughed. "OMG Jackson Whittemore is lost for words. Or is it Jackson Hale now?"

Jackson ran up to Stiles and hugged him tight. "How are you alive, and why do you smell different?." Jackson asked scrunching his nose up. "Also your freezing Stiles, and you look rather pale, are you feeling okay?."

"I'm not alive Jackson, well I am, but technically I'm dead. Listen, can you hear my heartbeat?."

Jackson listened, his eyes going wide. "No, I can't, what are you?."

"Vampire."

"Vampire? Vampires are real? also you are outside, if you are a vampire, why aren't you burning into ash?."

"I'm a different type of vampire."

"Wait, there is more than one type of vampire?."

"Yeah, just like there is more than one type of werewolf. Come on in, let me introduce everyone, and I will explain everything."

Stiles introduced everyone to Jackson, before sitting down and explaining everything that has happened since he left Beacon Hills.

"Lydia left me some voicemails, saying that your dad received police reports and the autopsy report and your ashes. Also the Alpha pack know too, so they wont be coming after you anymore, they left the pack alone too."

"How is Lydia?" Stiles asked.

"She wasn't happy about me leaving. I told her that I was moving to London to be with my parents." Jackson said. "I left her a note, then rung her when I was far enough away from that place. She said she was happy for me, and she wished she could get out too. She doesn't want anything to do with Derek or the pack."

"Once everything is settled, she could come here." Stiles suggested.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea. So can you tell me about the different types of vampires and werewolves."

"Okay, so the vampires that you mentioned, that burn in the sunlight. They survive on blood, but they can also drink and eat human food, whereas we can't, and believe me, I am missing me some curly fries. A lot of them wear daylight rings, so they can go out in the sunlight, so they can blend in. The only way you can be turned by them, is if you die with vampire blood in your system. So for instance say, I was hurt, a vampire could feed me their blood to heal me, but then say something happened and I died, I would turn into a vampire because I had their blood in my system. I think it wears off after 48 hours or something like That. If a human decided they wanted to be a vampire, they would drink the vampires blood, have their neck snapped and wake up as a vampire in transition. They would then need to feed off a human, or blood bag to turn fully. If they don't do that, then they will die. They can also feed off a human, and then compel them to forget. That way the human survives and doesn't know that vampires exist."

"Oh okay, so what type of vampire are you?."

"Well we don't burn in the sun and we don't have to wear daylight rings, but we do have to stay out of the sun, as people will see that we are different. We sparkle."

"Sparkle? what like a disco ball?." Jackson laughed.

"Yeah I guess, I've not seen it for myself yet, but the way Jasper described it, our skin looks like it is covered in diamonds. We can not eat or drink human food, and if we were to bite a human, our venom would turn them, or we kill them before that can happen."

"So how do you eat then?."

"Well, we only eat animals, so you could say we are vegetarians. Not all of our kind do that, most do drink from the humans and kill them. When we turn, it can take 2-3 days for the process to work and I've been told that it is very painful, it feels like your insides are burning."

"You said you were told, didn't you feel the pain when you were going through the process?." Peter asked.

"No, I didn't feel anything. Carlisle said he has never seen it happen before, but I think that my spark might have helped me, but I can't be sure. I can't access it so, I'm guessing I am no longer a spark."

"So, what types of werewolves are there?." Jackson asked.

"There is Type A and Type B. You are Type B. So Type A werewolves are all born with the werewolf gene, and can only become a werewolf by activating the gene, which means they would have to kill someone. Even if it is an accidental killing. They can also shift into a full wolf, but only on the full moon. It's very painful for them, there bones crack and break to become a wolf." Stiles cringed at the thought.

"Can they shift like us?."

"No, they can't beta shift like you guys, just full wolf form, once every full moon. There is also a pack here in Folks, I haven't met them yet, just Jacob but they are more like shapeshifters that shift into giant wolves. I've seen Jacobs shift, and believe me, he is huge. They can also change anytime they want. They are also born with the gene, and turn when they are old enough or when they are in the presence of vampires. They hunt vampires like us, but we all have a treaty. Plus Jacob imprinted on Edward, so they are now friendly with each other, but that's a whole other story talking about imprinting. Jacob might be best with that one."

"Wow, how do you know all of this, I mean I know you were always researching and everything but it's not like this is all written in books." Jackson asked.

"Well I have met other vampires and werewolves the last time I was in mystic Falls. The Salvatore brothers told me most of it."

"When did you go to Mystic Falls?." Peter asked. He had heard of the Salvatore brothers.

"My Aunt Maggie lived there. The one my dad was planning on shipping me off to, without even checking. She died like 2 years ago. She was killed by a vampire. Stefan killed the vampire who did it, and I became friends with him and his brother Damon.

"How did we not know this?." Peter asked.

"I remember Derek telling me about Vampires once and how they shouldn't be on this earth. I mean that's rich coming from him, he's a bloody werewolf." Stiles said.

"It's what Talia put in their heads. She was nearly killed by a vampire so she made sure that everyone else hated them." Peter said. "I on the other hand, don't have a problem with them, obviously. I've been friends with Carlisle for a lot of years now, and my favorite human is also a vampire, and I could never hate you Stiles, you will always be my pack."

"Yeah same here Stiles." Jackson said.

Stiles smiled at Jackson.