Epilogue

1 year later

Stiles and Jasper had been married for a year. They were so in love, and never apart for too long. They adopted another boy, a werewolf who was living on the streets. His name was Theo. He was the same age as Liam and turns out he and Liam were both mates. Theo quickly became a part of there family, and they moved into their new home that had been built near to the Cullen House. Theo asked to become a vampire, so Stiles turned him.

Lydia gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, who they named Henry. He was part vampire and part human. They weren't sure if his human side would turn out to be a banshee or not. Lydia had to have a C Section, but everything went according to plan. Peter Absolutely adores his son and when he was born, he proposed to Lydia and of course she said yes.

Stiles loves the little guy but he has to fight Rosalie just to spend time with him. She's always stealing him for cuddles.

They didn't officially christen little Henry, but Peter and Lydia asked Stiles and Derek to be godfathers and Rosalie to be godmother.

Peter and Derek had sorted through their issues, and were now becoming family again, much to Cora's delight.

Jackson and Seth officially mated and are completely in love. Jasper moved out of the cottage he shared with Lydia and Peter and moved in with Seth.

Derek and Leah are also fully mated, and Leah is pregnant with their first child.

Even though being with Leah made him automatically apart of Sam's pack, Derek wanted to keep his own pack, so he told Sam he would be an Allie. Leah decided she would join Derek's pack. Sam was surprisingly okay with it. He was just glad that Leah finally had someone.

Stiles, Peter, Lydia and Jackson remained a part of Sams pack.

Stiles and Leah are now really good friends. She is totally different now she has found her Imprint, even Derek has mellowed and is not as grumpy anymore.

Noah and Chris are still going strong. When Allison found out she was shocked but really happy for them, and happy to be Stiles step sister even if not official.

Scott took Stiles advice and broke up with Allison. They said if it was meant to be then they would find there way back to each other. Scott went back to Beacon Hills and started UC Davis where he found his mate Kira, a kitsune.

Allison met Jeremy Gilbert in Seattle University, and got to know each other. They ended up dating. Kind of fitting since they are both hunters although Jeremy is a vampire hunter.

Isaac, Cora, Erica and Boyd are loving life in Forks. The Hale pack is stronger than ever.

Stiles still keeps in touch with Klaus, Stefan and the others and they meet up from time to time.

All in all everyone is happy.

The end