Book 1, Thursday

Thursday

Thursday

Book 1: Thursday (Logan POV)

'I stopped dead in my tracks when I felt Peggy's hands on my knees. She had the biggest smirk on her face.

"It was in my way." She replied.

"Oh okay." I submitted, she'd managed to captivate me with one touch.

This woman could tell me to do absolutely anything right now and I would comply.

She raised her hand and brought it to my face, brushing a loose hair out the way, causing my whole body to melt under her touch.

She moved closer to me, stopping just a few inches away from my lips.

"I want you, Logan." She whispered whilst fiddling with my collar, softly biting her lip.

"M-Me?" I stuttered, trying to push out the word.

Peggy nodded at me, smirking.'

--------------------

'--------------------

History

Book 2: History (Miss Lois POV)

'She spun my chair round to face her, "That was cruel." She growled, glaring at me.

I tried my best to mask how turned on that made me. I watched her in her flustered state, the clogs turning in her head as she thought about what to do next.

She straightened her back and rolled up her sleeves.

God, she looks good...

She bent down, leaning on the arms of my chair so that she was eye level to me.

She smirked mischievously, looking me up and down incredibly slowly, stopping at my lips.

Just kiss me already.

She tilted her head, moving her hand to my jaw, lightly tracing it then stopping at my chin.

Her fingers left a burning sensation everywhere she touched. It was killing me and she knew it.

My breath hitched in my throat as she moved closer, her lips only millimetres away from mine as I shuddered underneath her.

I want her so badly it hurts.'

--------------------

Friday

Book 3: Friday

'She walked over to me, lightly dragging her finger across the tv stand, stopping right in front of me.

She bit her lip and placed her hands on my chest.

"Kiss me." She said, her eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips.

You don't have to tell me twice.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into me and closing the gap between our lips.

I'd say I could get used to this, but honestly, it always takes my breath away.

Her lips synced perfectly with mine. I could feel her body heat radiating off her.'