Chapter 2

Veronica's POV

I walk up to Desiree and slap the bitch and pull her weave. I turn her around.

"Desiree, what the fuck are you doing? I thought we were best friends." I say while tightening my grip on her weave.

"Bruh, stop. You know I've liked Ramir longer than you, and you still went for him." She says while trying to get away.

"Desiree, he's mine, and you can't do shit anymore. Leave him the hell alone." I say pissed off.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walk over to my dad's car. I open the door and get in.

"Hello my beautiful princess Ve!" My dad says. He always says that and I think it's funny. (a/n: ve u remember tht 😂)

We arrive at my house and I run to my room. I call Maria and Kianna over to talk about what happened earlier.

They arrive and ring the bell. I let them in and lead them to my room.

"Why'd you call us?" Kianna asks worried.

"Ramir cheated on me. I saw him kissing Desiree in the hall." I say about to tear up.

I love Ramir and he loves me. I don't know why he would cheat on me. 3 months of dating all thrown into trash.

2 HOURS LATER

Kianna and Maria left me because they had to go somewhere.

I decide to go to Tanforan, so I ask my brother, CJ, to drive me there.

I was meeting up with Dylan Onas, my ex, to watch a movie.

My dad drops me off and I head inside of Tanforan. I find Dylan next to Century Theaters and we buy tickets to see Furious 7.

Before the movie starts, we make small talk.

"So, how's you and Ramir?" Dylan asks.

"We're done. He cheated on me with Desiree. I blocked him on all social medias and even iMessage." I say pissed.

"I don't know why Desiree would do that to me. I mean we've been friends for a long time now and she just stabs me in the fucking back." I say about to tear up.

"I know you guys just broke up and I know this is sudden, but you wanna date again?" Dylan asks nervously.

"I have to think about it, Dylan. We just broke up. I don't wanna seem like I move from boy to boy." I say.

The movie starts and we focus on the screen. We both love the Furious Franchise, it's a good series. Too bad Paul Walker died. (a/n: WARNING SPOILER UP AHEAD)

At the end of the movie, I was in tears at the end. They made an emotional ending for Paul Walker. It showed almost every scene he's made with Vin Diesal and everyone with the song called,"See You Again," playing on the background.

Then at the end, it says,"For Paul."
(a/n: left some parts of the ending out so don't worry. BUT YOUVE BEEN WARNED.)

I was crying horribly. Even Dylan was in tears. When we walk out of the movie theater, I take him to a corner and hug him.

"Are you okay?" I ask sympathetically.

"No. That ending is so good." He says while hugging me.

"Yes." I say.

"Yes? To what?" He asks confused.

"I want to be your girlfriend again." I say while laughing into his shoulder.

--------------------------------------------

hah ve u dating him again 😂

~muuhriaa