Chapter 18

Veronica's POV

Where the fuck could he be? I walk back upstairs and ask around.

"Yeah, I saw him with Ramir walking up the hill to 711." Some kid says. I didn't know who he was. I just asked everyone I saw.

I say thanks and run up the hill. I see Ramir dragging a motionless Dylan. What the fuck? I run up to Dylan. I pause in my tracks. Dylan's filled with blood. I run up to Ramir, turn him around, and slap his ugly ass face.

"What the fuck is this?!" I ask while pointing down to Dylan. His shirt was covered in blood and even his face.

"I-I found him on the floor bleeding." He says nervously. I could tell he was lying.

"Stop fucking lying! If you 'saw' him fucking bleeding on the damn floor, how come you didn't call 9-1-fucking-1 instead of dragging him up a steep ass hill?! You're an idiot!" I scream furiously.

Then my vision turns black.

Ramir's POV

I drag them both in a secret house. I tie them up in two chairs, back to back. Now, I just need to play the waiting game.

-

-

-

After about an hour of waiting, they both wake up and start screaming. I get annoyed easily, so I got up from the couch and walk into the room with a bat and gun in my backpocket.

"CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP?! YOU'RE GONNA GET THE COPS CALLED ON OUR FUCKING ASSES." I scream. That shut them up real good.

Poor, poor Veronica. She doesn't even know what I'm going to do to her. I smirk at Veronica and exit the room.

--------------------------------------------
short for a reason 😂

~muuhriaa