Chapter 5

Ramir's POV

I wake up and see Veronica's head on my chest, sleeping still holding my hand.

I yawn, waking her up,"Hey." She says sleepily.

"Hey. Can I ask you something?" I ask her. She nods.

"Are we together?" I ask her curious.

"Yeah. I mean... if you want to. I don't want to date someone who hurts loved ones." She says smiling at me. I guess I'm a loved one. And that means she doesn't love Dylan?

*skip convo*

The doctor said I'm free to go when I feel okay to leave. So, I left the hospital the same day I went in. It's 1:30 pm, so we still have time to explore LA.

Me and Veronica head to the house.

We head inside and see everyone doing something in the living room. Most were on their phones.

"Hi guys." I say. But, they all ignore me and continue doing what they're doing.

1 HOUR LATER

Veronica's POV

We all wanted to go explore LA after Ramir got some sleep. We decide to go out and eat somewhere. We eat at this inexpensive restaurant and we all pay equal amounts.

Then, we go home after exploring LA once more. We all want a drink (even tho we underage but we dgaf), so Kianna's dad buys some from the store and we pay him back. He was cool with us drinking.

We all sit down in the living room, and I pour everyone a glass of Liquor.

After about 10 minutes, everyone was drunk. Maria and Tayra were the most. (a/n: obvi 😂🙋🏿)

Dylan asks if he can talk to me upstairs. He brings me to a room and just before I reach the bed, my vision goes black.

NEXT DAY

Ramir's POV

I open my eyes and sit up. Shit, I have a big ass headache.

I look around and see everyone passed out. Maria was in a weird position. Half her body was on the couch and the other half hanging off the couch. Her arms were everywhere, with a bottle still in her grip.

I get up and try to find Veronica, since I didn't see her there. I go upstairs and tumble into a bedroom. I was still a little tipsy.

Then, I see Veronica laying in bed. I guess she went to sleep early. I walk over and hop in the bed and cuddle up next to her.

Veronica's POV

I feel the right side of me on the bed sink. I turn my body over to see Ramir.

"Hey. How was last night?" I ask him. I passed out and I don't remember anything.

"Shitty because you weren't there." He says smiling.

"When we broke up, did you get together with Desiree?" I say changing the subject and looking up at him.

"Yeah, but it was just for a day, don't worry." He says. Then, he pushes me closer to him and he sleeps on me. I lay on his chest, thinking about him and Desiree.

Kianna's POV

Miles kisses me on the neck. I was still a little drunk, so I say,"Get the fuck off of me, dumbass. Yo breathe stank from all that pussy in yo face last night. Damn. Horny ass bitch." I sit up and check my Twitter.

"Destiny, look, Zayn tweeted about leaving One Direction!?" I scream. We both start tearing up and everyone comforts us. If someone laughs at us, I will cut a bitch.

Veronica's POV

I hear Ramir snoring, so I get up and head downstairs. I hear crying and I check who it was.

"Hey.. Are y'all okay?" I say. Maria was still sleeping and Tayra. They were so drunk.

"Yeah, something happened to One Direction, but they're fine." Kealani says while rubbing Kianna's back. Kianna and Destiny are hugging.

"It's okay guys." I say smiling.

"Have you guys seen Desiree? I need to talk to her." I ask them. I don't know if there's any talking involved.

"She's outside. She passed out near the pool." Amelia says while pointing outside.

I walk outside and kick Desiree lightly.

"Yo. Wake the fuck up thot." I say a little loud.

Desiree's face frowns and her nose crinkles. She slowly moves her head towards me and her eyes slowly open. "What do you want?" She asks.

"Get up. We need to talk." I say crossing my arms.

"What now. Are you gonna bitch slap me again? Because, this time, I ain't afraid to swing at yo fucked up face." She says a little pissed.

"Calm yo wannabe ass. I just need to ask if you've ever had sex with Ramir." I say.

"Yeah. We have. He told me he wanted to have sex with me after you guys broke up. He said you didn't want to do it yet. So, I took my chance and did it." She says smirking at me.

I was beyond furious.

"Looks like you'll need water from all that thirst." I say smirking right back at her.

"Oh really now? How are you going to get me water?" She asks and crosses her arms.

"This." Then, I push her into the pool and walk into the house and up the stairs to the room Ramir was in.

I climb onto Ramir and poke him so he'd wake up.

"Ramir? Baeee, you awake?" I say poking his face.

He wakes up and asks,"Yeah? What's up?"

I move my mouth close to his ear and whisper,"I'm ready."

He knows what I'm talking about, so he takes off my shirt and flips us. He takes off my pants and underwear.

Next, he takes off his pants and boxers and his dick flops out. He was wet so he immediately penetrates me with his thick, fat, long dick, hitting my G-Spot right away.

After a few minutes, he takes himself out of me and we fall asleep butt-naked on the bed.

--------------------------------------------

idk might b boring but ye. already at like 200 reads damn. thanks yall 💖👽✌🏿 I was laughing when I made the sex scene 😂😂😂

~muuhriaa