Chapter 3

Veronica's POV

I let go from Dylan. We start walking out of the movies and he holds my hand.

We walk over to the food court and he buys me food. Then, we say our goodbyes and leave.

I text my brother to pick me up.

PJ (a/n: bc u call him tht 😂): I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Just when I sit down on a bench, I see a boy walk up to me from the corner of my eye.

"Veronica, can we talk about what happened at school?" It was Ramir.

"What's there to talk about?" I say pissed while looking at my phone.

"Look, Desiree walked up to me and just kissed me, okay? I tried pushing her, but that didn't work." He says while fiddling with his thumbs.

"So, you're weaker than a fucking girl?" I was extremely pissed at this point.

"I'm sorr-" I cut him off.

"I ain't got time for cheaters like you, aight? Get the hell outta my face." I can change from a sweetheart to a cold hearted bitch in 0.7 seconds. (a/n: jus a quote ve 😂)

My brother finally arrives and I open the door, get in, then slam it, leaving Ramir sitting on the bench alone.

NEXT DAY

Me and my friends are going on a big date with our boyfriends. We're hanging out in LA, since it's a 4 day weekend. We're taking a van. All of us loves long car trips.

I pack my luggage and dress up in booty shorts, a shirt that says "BAE," and white converse. I curl the ends of my hair and say goodbye to my family. Then, I leave and meet up with my friends at Kianna's house.

My dad drops me off and says,"Bye my beautiful princess Ve!" I quickly laugh and say bye to my dad.

I walk up to Kianna's house and ring the bell. Destiny, one of my other friends, opens the door.

"Hey Veronica!" She says while going in for a hug.

I hug her back and say,"Hey!"

I let go and let myself into the house and set my luggage down. I walk over to the kitchen and see everyone eating.

"Hey!" All my friends say in unison. There was Kianna, Maria, Destiny, Tayra, Jheyzelle, Kealani, Jaseryll, Amelia, and Anastasia. There's a lot of us, so we were taking something close to a tour bus.

"Hey guys! Where's the boys at?" I ask. I thought they were joining us.

"They'll meet us there." Jaseryll says. She walks up to me and gives me a hug.

She let's go and I ask,"Where's the bathroom?" I ask Kianna. I look around for it.

"Its right there." She says pointing down a hall.

I walk towards it.

"Wait, Veronica! Don't open tha-" Just as she says it, I put my hand on the door knob and it opens by itself. In front of me was Desiree.

I slap her. "Bitch, you got some nerve coming here." I say and turn around,"Who the fuck brought this thot over?"

"I did. But, she wanted to come with us. And she's family, just like everyone is. You don't fucking turn your back on family, even if they do." Maria says using Vin Diesal's quote. She had a point.

"Fine." I turn around and say,"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." Her hand was on her cheek. I guess I hit her that hard. She steps aside and I say,"Thank you." I say sarcastically while fake smiling.

--------------------------------------------

ONLY MY FRIENDS KNO SHIT 😂😂.

~muuhriaa