Chapter 7

Veronica's POV

The biological father of my baby boy was...

Dylan.

*Flashback*

My vision turned dark.

I could still feel something happening to my body. I open my eyes a little and see Dylan in front of me, staring at me.

Then, he takes off my pants and underwear. He takes off his shirt and boxers. He goes in me slowly and pumps hard.

*Flashback Over*

"Oh my god." I whisper while covering my mouth and looking at the paper. I see a tear drop onto the edge.

"What happened?" Dylan asks while walking over.

"Let go of my fucking baby!" I yell while taking Cam away from him.

"What the hell happened?" Dylan asks confused. He was sweating a little.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. YOU FUCKING RAPED ME YOU MAN-WHORE!!" I yell. Cam starts crying, so I rock him.

"What...?" He pauses, then looks at the ground and scratches his head,"O-oh... I am so sorry. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing." He says.

"Get out of my fucking house." I scream. I'm so pissed at him. He didn't bother to tell me. And it was almost a year ago?!

He lets himself out and I set Cam down onto his bed. I take out my cellphone and call Ramir.

"Fucking answer." I pace around the room, making circles. After two rings, he picks up.

"Ramir? Come home right now. We need to talk." I say quickly.

"Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes." He says, then hangs up.

After 5 minutes, he arrives and comes through the door and walks over to me.

He puts his hands on the side of my shoulder,"What happened?" He asks looking into my eyes.

I was crying and my eyes were probably red.

"You're not the father of Cam..." I say choking on my words.

--------------------------------------------

short bc of the plot twist 😂. Dylan, ya better get me the thing, unless I ain't updating 😂

~muuhriaa