Chapter 10

Ramir's POV

"What!? Where is she? Was there anyone with her?" I say panicking. It's her birthday and she gets in a car accident of all days.

"Sir, please come down. There were five other females with her. I believe their names were Maria, Jheyzelle, Kianna, Jaseryll, and Amelia." The officer says.

"What hospital are they being taken to!?" I ask screaming through my phone.

"Kaiser in the city." He says calmly. I hang up and rush to my car and drive over the speed limit to Kaiser.

After 20 minutes in traffic, I arrive at the hospital and run inside.

I go to the front desk.

"Excuse me, was there six girls that came in here?" I ask quickly.

"Yes, they're all in the same room down that hall to your left and it should be the first door." Without hesitating, I run towards the room and open the doors. All six of them were on a bed unconscious.

I quickly call every single one of their boyfriends.

Next, I run towards Veronica and hold her hand.

"Veronica, if you can hear me, please, know that I love you. Stay strong." I say crying on her arm.

About 10 minutes later, the boys came in crying. They all went to their girlfriend.

It was like a sobbing party. Then the doctor walks in and talks to us.

"I hate to say this, but, two of the girls are in critical condition. We don't know if they'll live and we don't know if they'll last longer than 2 days." The doctor says,"I believe it was Amelia and.. Veronica was her name?" Then he leaves.

No one was talking. They were all crying.

I walk over to Veronica and squeeze her hand. I was balling my eyes out.

"Veronica.. Don't die on me.. We have a baby to take care of." I say in between cries,"If you don't make it... you won't be able to see Cam grow.." I break down in front of everyone.

Corey's POV

"Amelia.. Please don't leave me. Whose going to suck these chocolate titties?" I say while crying on her chest. I was serious.

Ramir's POV

As I'm crying on her arm, I hear a beeping noise. I look up and see her heart was stopping. Next thing I see are nurses and a doctor run in. They tell us all to get out.

I was breaking down real bad now. Veronica was dying on me.

Veronica's POV

I wake up in a place with light. I get up from the green grass and see that I have a white dress on.

I walk towards a woman I see in the distance. When I reach her, I say,"Hello? Where are we?" I ask.

She turns around. It was my grandma.

"We're in the afterlife, honey. It's peaceful and you can do anything." After she says that, she grows wings.

"Woah. That's cool. But, is this a joke? I wanna go home." I say a little annoyed. I didn't know where I was. I don't believe this is the afterlife.

"You are home." She says. Then, she flies off.

"Why are you leaving me here? Hellooooooooo!?" I scream.

Maybe if I go to sleep, I'll wake up where I was.

--

After I wake up, I see a figure in front of me. It was my grandpa this time.

"Grandpa? Where are we?" I ask him still curious.

"We're in the afterlife." He says,"But, you don't belong here. You have a great life ahead of you."

"Come. Follow me." He says while gesturing me to follow him.

He walks away and I follow. After a few feet, he walks inside of something. He disappears.

I try walking into what he walk to and I'm in a new place.

"Where are we now?" I ask grandpa.

"We're in the future. There's your son, Cam, a beautiful, grown toddler playing with your boyfriend and you." He says while pointing to them.

"Follow me once again." He says then he disappears. What the fuck.

Next, I'm in a new place again.

"This... Is what happens when you don't go back to the mortal world." He says while pointing.

There he was, Ramir, sitting in a room with Cam in his cradle crying. Ramir doesn't do anything, but drink a bottle of beer and ignore Cam.

"Let's go back to the meadow." He says, then disappears again. Are you fucking kidding me.

"Now, since you've seen both futures, you mustn't stay no longer. If you don't go back now, you will stay here and your boyfriend's future will be ruined. Now, go! Hurry! Run into the light! Quickly!" He says while pushing me.

Then, I run as fast as I can towards the light.

Ramir's POV

I watch my girlfriend die through a window.

Just when I was about to leave, I hear Veronica breathing heavily. She was awake!

I run inside and hug her so tight.

"Don't ever drink and drive again." I say while squeezing her tightly.

--------------------------------------------

next chapter will b about wut happens to the other girls.

~muuhriaa