Chapter 20

(A/N: 3 months of not updating but idrgaf. I got lazy n shit. idk when I'll stop or if I shud end it this chapter, k.)
-
-
-
Ramir's POV

Oh crap..  I shot Veronica. I run as fast as I could to the house I locked Dylan and Veronica in. I get in my car parked in front of the abandoned building and start the engine. I speed across the street and drive somewhere. I didn't know where I was going at this point. I just don't want to see anyone from this area ever again.

Dylan's POV

I hear a thud behind me. I turn around to see Veronica on the floor. Ramir just stares at her and ran. Was she dead?

I quickly run over to her and kneel. I checked for a pulse. Nothing. I checked where the wound was. I turn her around and see the wound. It might've pierced through her skin and into her heart. I flip her around again and just held her in my arms. I was bawling at this point.

*A DAY LATER*

Dylan's POV

Veronica was pronounced dead at the scene. Ramir had run off somewhere no one knows where. Every one of her family and friends are informed about her passing. I don't know why Ramir just does something like this. He seemed like he liked her. Why kidnap her and end up killing her? We live in a fucked up generation.

Veronica was only 16. She died too young. She had a great future ahead of her. But, one mistake lead to another and another and another.

**ABOUT A WEEK LATER**

(Still Dylan's POV)

Today was her funeral. I never knew I would be going to my friend's funeral at the age of 16. And, we still didn't know where that fucker Ramir is.

We all sit down at the funeral and listen to her dad talk about her. I wanted to just break down there, but I needed to be strong for Veronica.

Her friends were crying the most. I felt really bad. I tried helping her, but I couldn't. Sometimes I just blame myself for everything that's happened.

As time passed, different people from different families went up to the podium to speak. Then, it was finally my turn. I had this extremely long paragraph that I wrote. I had trouble writing it because I didn't know the right words for it.

I walked up and set my paper down with my paragraph about Veronica and I started speaking.

"Veronica. She was something else. I didn't know a lot about her but I did know that she loved her family and friends. She's made a few mistakes here and there, but she was still the brightest person amongst her group of friends. She didn't let anything get in her way. She stayed strong and was independent." I started. I wanted to cry. I tried holding it in, but the hot fluids just kept rolling out. I couldn't speak anymore so I had to stop. I say back down next to Kianna and Maria.

2 MONTHS LATER

Dylan's POV

2 months have passed by already and everyone was slowly recovering from Veronica's passing. Maria was caught trying to commit suicide because she was just in too much pain. She's currently in rehab right now. I guess she still isn't the strongest.

But, all I know is that Veronica is somewhere safe.

And, she won't get hurt anymore.

-------------------------------------------

I'm ending it on this chapter. I kinda liked this book but it kinda sucked big donkey balls(Hahahahahahahha wtf -06/08/16). but yeah. it's been 3 months since I updated so nobody's rlly gna read this 😅. but idgaf ion wna leave this story left unfinished. n Dylan this fo you:

FUCK OUTTA HERE. IDGAF IF I MISSPELLED SHIT 😂😂😂. THIS AINT SCHOOL B. N MAYB THIS IS MY BOOK? k? k. (omg im dying)

..|.. <------- thas my middle finger. k bye yall. ( im dead )