Publishing BABY!!!

HELLO Pupils!

I have one of the greatest announcements I can make as a Writer.

The what happened series is being published and printed! Yehahhahahahssssss!!!

Don't get mad or upset tho. Nothing is happening to the book. It will remain free to read and indulge upon on here till wattpad decides to off with it lmfao!.

Yes the book will be available to read in physical copy in the next few weeks.

It will be different from the wattpad version. Revitalized and corrected. Eventual I'll replace the chapters on wattpad eith the physical book chapters to keep consistency.

Let me know if you want to purchase a copy. I'll be working on that as well. Each copy ordered will be signed. I will also be willing to order special orders for large print, special hard back covers and special designs.

What Happened to the Good Boy will also be available for q special price if you order the first book within the first month of pre order sales.

SO YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

Exciting. PM me if your intrested. I will drop my snap to reach out to anyone intrested in ordering for those who have questions and don't use the messaging on here. More reliable and easy to use. 🤩🤩🤩

Anyway Pupils I absoulutly love the support and care I've received for this book. I can not fathom I've come this far.
You all are absoulutly amazing and I hope you enjoy having your own personal copy as much as I value having printed them.

As always...

You nice,
Keep going...

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~Shade