26

Allen's POV

They whipped me.

Beat me.

Screamed at me.

Insulted me.

Stripped me.

Burned me.

Cut me.

Threw me around.

Starved me.

Choked me.

Almost drowned me.

What do I mean by they. His girlfriend thats who. If I could murder that skank I would in a heart beat. They did this all with my busted hip. The burns weren't terrible but they hurt like hell. They would take cigarettes and run them down my arms when they were lit.  I know it's been at least a few weeks since I last saw Regan. The longer I was with them the more I lost hope in him findng me.

I tried to pull the old ripped up towl over me more but my shivering body seized with pain and I whimpered.

The worst part about it was his girlfriend was very touchy. She hasnt really touched me inappropriately but I had a feeling she was working her way up to it. Another thing is I haven't slept since the night we were kidnapped.  I dont know how but I havent.

The door slammed and I flinched while trying to sink farther into the corner. "Ally Poo I brought you something." His girlfriends voice yelled. I heard her drop down next to me. "Ally look at me." She said loudly while poking my side. I groaned slightly in pain but looked at her. She had the most evil smile on her face. "I have a present for you but only if you do as I say." She said and I reluctantly nodded slightly. "It's a writing game where I write something and you have to finish the answer. For each one you answer I'll let you have a drink of water." She said and my eyes widened.  "Ya you like that idea?" She said treating me like a dog. I hated it but I gave a  painful nod none the less.

She pulled the game out and a water bottle then wrote on the sheet. She began to ask me random questions like if I had a child what would I name it. Or if I was an animal what would I be. Then she wrote something down for the real game claiming that the others were just practice.  She handed it to me.

Through the door. Left then write the opposite of left.

Is what was written. I did what it said and wrote the word Right. Then handed it to her as best I could while tryng not to shake. She smiled and handed me the water bottle. I quickly took it and opened it as she wrote. I drank as much as possible which wasn't alot since my throat burned from being choked.  As we continued I noticed that it was directions. When we were done she took the paper folded it and slid it in a crack in the wall next to me. Then got up and walked away.

"Use it tonight." Was the last thing she said before leaving.

******

So I did but of course because I couldnt walk or run very well he ended up catching me.

Now he tied my last hand to the pole and yelled at his girlfriend for not watching me properly.

"Your lucky I had to come back for my wallet or he would have gotten out." He yelled.

"Im sorry baby." She said. Her voice just above a whisper.

"Oh you better be and your about to show just how sorry he better be. As punishment you know what up do. And to make sure you do it im going to record it." He said and I looked at her wide eyed. What did he mean?

"Oh yes this punishment should be perfect." She said while walking up to me. She mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' before straddling my waist.

Oh god no! Please lord dont do this! I pleaded in my head. "Please dad. Don't, im sorry I'll never do it again I swear." I said my voice sounding like shit.

"Good we'll just make sure it stays that way." He said then left the room after setting up the camera.

His girlfriend stripped and I closed my eyes as tears slipped down my cheeks. She pulled my boxers down and straddled my waist again. I whimpered. Not just in pain but saddness as well.

Her hand wrapped around me and a disgusted groan left my lips. She continued to touch me and no matter how hard I tried my body still became slightly aroused by it. This aloud her to follow through with raping me. I cried and cried as her moans filled my ears. Pain ripped through my hip as she pressed harder. I let out a shaky breath of disgust as I realeased inside her and she hit the climax. Then she pulled away from me and I opened my eyes. She had tears in her eyes as she walked away and grabbed the camera and left. Then I bent over and lost it in sobs.