18

Regan's POV

I looked down at the gorgeous boy in my arms and smiled. He looked so peaceful for once just lying in my arms. I really did love him and he was amazing last night. I thought he would be hesitant but he wasnt, he openly let me make love to him and I loved it. Dispite how gental I was he was still rough as well. I dont know why I found it so sexy but he likes to tug on my hair and scratch my back. There were moments where it may have been slightly painful and he would groan while biting my lip enough to pinch with pain. However, it was way more pleasureful and not even remotely painful.

I couldnt help my self when I gently stroked my hand down his smooth cheek. He sighed and gripped my hand gently while rolling off me and into my shoulder with a deep breath. Now his chest pressed against my side and his head laid in the crook of my neck.

I looked over at the time and sighed. Everyone would be here in an hour and a half and I know his mother wouldnt like the fact that the door is locked and we are both naked in the bed. She would definitely put two and two together.

I didnt want to wake him up cause he looked so peaceful so I carefully slid out of bed and went to the shower. I didn't take long so Allen could have time. When I was done I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. Then went and grabbed my bag. I searched for clothes then got dressed.

I went over to Allen who was still asleep and laced my fingers in his hair and spoke. "Babe its time to get up." I said and his crystal blue eyes peered up at me. He smiled and leaned up with his hands then rubbed his eyes which cause him to fall back on his back. I chuckled when it didnt faze him so he just continued rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asked his voice husky from sleep.

"Almost eleven. You have like forty minutes to take a shower and get ready." I said and he nodded. I pecked his lips then went back out into the living room. Then I heard him get into the shower. Molly came to get us early. When Allen was done Molly left and Allen and I headed down to the lobby. We took the elevator down, his fingers intertwined with mine.

The elevator stopped and we began to exit. I went first but someone shoved past Allen which made his bag slip from his hand. He turned back around to grab it but halted.

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked quietly but he didnt speek. He just looked back up at the man fear and confusion in his eyes. The man smirked then the elevator doors closed.

Still he stood there stairing at the metal doors. "Allen?" I said but nothing. "Babe!" I said loudly and he flinched. He grabbed his bag and turned towards me. Then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the lobby. When the cars pulled up we all got in.

The girls got in one and the boys plus Kilo got in the other. Buba drove with Kilo in the passenger seat.

Allen just leaned his head on the door and sat there. "Allen tell me whats wrong." I said gently but he only sighed. I grabbed his hand and to my surprise he was actually really tense. But he relaxed the longer I held it. Kilo kept jumping back and putting her head in his lap with a whine. However he only ignored her or scratched behind her ear once or twice. Then he fell asleep for the rest of the ride. He woke back up a few minutes before we got home.

"Bye guys thank you for everything." His mother said as we waited for her to unlock the door. We all piled in and Allen whispered something to Liz and she nodded while taking Caddy into her room. 

When we all set our bags down he turned and crossed his arms over his chest. "Mom how long have you known he's been out?" He asked bluntly along with the slightest bit of anger. We both froze but he stared at her waiting for an honest answer. We both didnt say anything until I looked at her.