32

I looked up at the stars as I laid back on the porch. I took a shower earlier so now I was taking time to myself out side again. Regan and I didn't get into a fight or anything I just needed to think. I laid on the blanket for a good couple hours before I heard the sliding door open. I didn't look to see who it was cause I knew it was Regan. Sure enough he sat down next to me but didn't lay back. I heard him sighed and I leaned up.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head. "Regan what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed again.

"It doesn't pertain to us but Molly and Buba got into this huge fight and now she's over at your moms house balling to your sister but she wont talk to me." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Why is she crying about it?" I asked.

"She likes Buba a lot and he likes her but when she tried to kiss him he turned her away and told her that it wasn't her fault he just could ruin her life." He said. Wow that sucks.

"That sucks." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah especially when I know how it feels." He said and I tried not to glare at him.

"That's not fair Regan and you know it." I said and he nodded.

"That's not what I meant you took that the wrong way." He said making me shake my head. "Allen I'm sorry that's not how I meant for it to come out." He said and I stood.

"What was it supposed to mean then?" I asked and he stood as well.

"I meant that you don't kiss me so I know... Wait know that's not how I meant it either." He said and I shook my head again.

"Regan that's exactly what you fucking meant and you know it." I hissed and his jaw tightened but he didn't speak. I was pissed now and I was just waiting for him to deny it. When he didn't speak I shook my head and walked around him. I walked back through the house and to our room.

"Ok maybe deep down I did mean it. We are supposed to be in a relationship Allen. However you just throw me away, literally, every time I try to kiss you or hold you." He said as I made it to the room and I went to shut the door but he stopped it and slipped in while shutting it instead. I huffed but he continued. "It's not fair that's why I fucking meant it." He said and I scoffed.

"Fair don't talk to me about fair. What's not fair is when your own father ties you to a pole and has his girlfriend rape you and the sad part about it was is that she got me aroused enough to fuck me. Which means that I liked it Regan. Part of me, whether I mentally liked it or not, liked it." I yelled and shock shot across his face. I put a hand over my mouth when I realized my mistake. Regan didn't know she raped me he only thought they beat me. I shook my head and sighed while looking down at the carpet. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." I said now fully depleted.

"Why didn't you tell me or someone? Is that why every time I try.."

"To kiss me and I pull away because I see her face." I said wincing as images of her flashed through me mind. "I didn't tell anyone because no one needed to know." I said and he grabbed my hands.

"What do you mean no one needed to know? Allen you need to talk to someone about this kind of stuff you cant just ball it inside you. I'm here you know that." He said and I shook my head.

"Regan I cant always rely on you if you leave." I said and he pulled away.

"Why do you keep saying I'm gonna leave you Allen?" He yelled and I flinched slightly but covered it up by taking a step back.

"Because my life is way to fucked up for you to love me! You could live with Molly or Buba and have a life without drama! You could have a family that wont cause you to show up at the hospital because your boyfriends father is a psychopath! You could live happily and have someone who makes you smile every morning when you wake up! You could have someone who doesn't waist your time!" I yelled and a tear slipped down my cheek but I held the rest back as best I could. He stepped towards me quickly and I yelped in surprise when he grabbed my cheeks in his hands and looked at me. His deep green eyes bored into mine as he spoke.

"I have all those things Allen. I would stay with you no matter how fucked up you are. My life would be boring without drama and I have a family that makes me feel like a family despite where we end up meeting each other because of your father. Relationships are about the highs and lows of our lives so I do live happily even though everything is going down hill right at the moment and every morning that I wake up a smile works it's way on my lips whether I want it to or not. And for the last god damn time I never waist my time Allen! I love you Allen I always will. I have realized that I love you to the point of wanting to marry you and if you don't want to yet then that's fine. I'll wait years until your ready to kiss me again and if that doesn't come then I will dye knowing that the boy I love ended up either finding some one he could have a family with that he would end up getting married to or he too died loving someone that his father took away from him again." He said and I felt more tears slip from my eyes.

I gripped his shoulders and brought my lips inches from his. I saw pictures of her fill my mind but I shook my head and smashed my lips against his. If he ever kisses me like this again I swear I'll melt. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine and it made me kiss him harder. He hesitated when he moved his hand from my cheek. I grabbed it and pulled it around my waist which made me wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. His other hand worked its way through my hair and I moaned against his lips making him kiss me harder. When he bit my lip it caught me off guard and I fell back against the bed with him still over me.

"Don't push me away." He said against my lips and I smirked.

"Don't let me." I said and he did exactly what I told him to. All night he took me and I moaned for him to make love to me more. Thoughts about my fathers girlfriend were gone and replaced with Regan's gentle but strong hands and warm body. He didn't grab me roughly or hurt me. He made love to me sweetly and it had me falling in love with him even more.

"I love you Regan." I moaned as he kissed me more.

"I love you more." He said breathlessly against my lips as I moaned. If only he knew that wasn't true.