11

Allen's POV

"Mom you need to go home so you can be ready for work." I said my voice still a little dry. It's been almost 7 days since I woke from the coma and Regan hasn't left my side. Yesterday I finally was able to get up, wear normal clothes and walk around.

"Are you sure Al?" My mother said and I nodded. I'm glad I was on painkillers cause if not that would have hurt.

"Yes mom we need the money and I'll be fine. I've got Regan here with me." I said and he looked up from the TV.

"Alright sweetheart." She pointed at Regan. "If anything happen..."

"Call you immediately." Regan said cutting her off. She smiled. That has become a routine for them now.

"Okay I love you boys." She said turning and walking to the door.

"Love you too." We said at the same time as she walked out. Regan walked up to me and sat down on the bed.

"What do we do today?" He asked and I shrugged slightly.

"I don't know." I said looking at the TV. Then a thought occurred to me. "I have a question." I said and he looked at me. "This morning nurse Carrey asked me how long you and I have been dating." I said and blush formed on his cheeks as he looked away. "I wasn't aware you and I were together." I said making his cheeks heat up more.

"It wasn't intentional. She asked me if I was you boyfriend and I said I wasn't sure what we were and she assumed." He said making me laugh. I got up slowly and walked over to the TV. He scooted back against the back of the bed. I grabbed the TV remote and walked back over to the bed. His eyes were closed and his arm was over his eyes. The bed was leaned up so if we sat on it it was in a slightly leaned back seated position. I sat in between his legs and leaned back against his chest. He must have been slightly surprised by it but hid it by wrapping his arms around my stomach. He was carful not to squeeze cause of my broken and bruised ribs.

I hit the guide button on the remote and looked through the channels. "Alright Sponge Bob, Myth busters, or Pacific Rim are the only things on the channels that work so pick one." I said and he chuckled.

"Sponge Bob." He said and I smiled. That's exactly what I would've picked. I turned it on and we watched it for a while. It was around 10 when I began to fall sleep.

****

I woke up to bright sunlight beaming through the hospital windows and hitting me right in the face. I turned my head and came face to face with a warm chest. I smiled and curled farther into his side. His breathing was different though like he was awake. I looked up a little an he smiled down at me.

"You sure do like to sleep don't you?" He said making me chuckle. I slowly leaned up with a wince as unwanted pain sprung in my stomach. "Careful." Regan said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me mister."  He said and I got up and backed away.

"Or what?" I said and he rolled out of the bed as I backed away. The closer I got to the bathroom the faster he walked to me. I couldn't stop chuckling the closer he got. I couldn't run so I had to walk as fast as I could. When I got to the door I quickly slid in and shut it. He hit the door but I locked it.

"Your lucky." He said making me laugh. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I still had bruising across my temple and eye. My lip was split slightly and I had bruising down my neck. There was also bruising around the area where I got hit with the bottle. I sighed. They gave me stitches for the cut and on the fifth day removed them. Now it was a scabbed up scar. Its not big but its annoying because every time I move it stings a little.

The nurse left sweat pants and t-shirts in the bathroom so I change my pants. It wasn't hard to do cause bending didn't hurt nearly a bad as lifting my arms. I had the nurse help me the last time so now I was gonna have to ask Regan. I unlocked the door and walked out. He was sitting back on the bed now while scrolling though the channels.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said walking over to him. He nodded. I swear if my cheek wasn't already red from the bruising around it he would see me blush. I was embarrassed because I have no idea how to ask without feeling dumb from not being able to do it by my self. "Umm.. Well the last time I changed my shirt the nurse helped me cause I can't lift my arms up." I said and I saw him smile.

"Yes I will help you put your shirt on." He said before I could finish asking. I sat down on the end of the bed and he took the shirt from me. "But." He said while helping me pull the other one off.  He pulled the top half of the shirt around my neck then pulled my face close to his. My breath hitched at his sudden closeness. "You have to kiss me first." He said and I smirked.

"Oh really?" I said and he nodded. "Only if you put my shirt on first." I said. He shook his head and sighed. Then slipped my  arms though it and pulled it down to my waist. He didn't let go though he pulled me closer to him. My face was only about a inch from his. "I don't know why you want to kiss me. I look and sound like shit." I said and he chuckled.

"Your gorgeous either way." He said and I blushed as he pulled his lips to mine. The kiss was gentle. It wasn't rushed or pushed it was just sweet. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. It was passionate which made me only want to kiss him more. There was a knock on the door and we pulled away from each other quickly.

"Come in." He said quickly sitting back down. The door opened and I got up. I picked up my old shirt and walked over to the clothes bin. I dumped them in as the doctor walked in.

"Good morning Allen may we run our tests now?" He asked I nodded. I sat down on the bed and Regan scooted over. He put a blood pressure thing around my arm and used the pump to let it tighten. He checked it then nodded.  "Ok your blood pressure is very normal which is good." He said and I nodded. "Alright lean forward so I can listen to your heartbeat."  He said so I did. He pulled the stethoscope of his neck and put it in his ears then pulled the back of my shirt up. I tensed because I hadn't expected him to do that even though hes done it four or five times now.  I'm self conscious because I have scars. The cold metal touched my back and I flinched slightly. "Take a deep breath." He said and I did. He said it again and I did then he pulled away. I pulled my shirt down as best I could.

"So will I get to go home soon?" I asked as he looked at his clip board.

"Yes actually tommorow you should be able to so long as your mother comes and gets you." He said and i smiled. I felt Regan's hand on my shoulder. "Oh and you have two visitors who would like to know if they could see you." He said and me and Regan looked at each other confused.

"Ya sure. I.. I guess." I said and he nodded. He took the blood pressure strap off my arm. He turned and waked out. I smiled at Regan. "Its about time I got to go home." I said and he smiled. Then pecked my lips again.  The door opened and we turned to it. Before I could move I was engulfed in a  huge hug. "Ow ow ow." I hissed as my stomach burned.

"Buba be careful his ribs." Regan said and Buba put me down. Regan was quick to grab me before I stumbled backwards and fell.

"Sorry we just missed ya that all." He said and I nodded grabbing my stomach as it burned.

"You two sure know how to get in trouble." Molly said and I smiled at her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me gently. She pulled away and I quickly sat back down.

"So why are you guys here?" Regan asked.

"Well to see him." Molly said in a 'duh' tone. "Also we got six tickets to a vacation to Hawaii. We wanted to take you two, his mom and sister, Caddy and the dog." She said and I stared at her surprised. "The only thing is is that we only have six and one ticket is for a couple and we don't have one accept you two." She said and I cracked up laughing.  My whole body clenched in pain. I winced and hissed.  But I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Regan was smiling too.

"Yes Molly we would love to go." I said and she squealed and hugged me tightly but gently.

"Oh I can't wait wait till you see what we have planned, there swimming and..."