3

2 days later

I finally went back home even though my body feels like jello. I stayed home another day after the 2 because I didn't feel any better but I had to go so I got my ass up and got ready. Then headed out with my sister.
We road the bus there and took our normal classes.

I've seen Regan multiple times but we don't speak to each other. Actually he hasn't talked to me for 3 days so hey guess it was just a one time thing. The day was almost over and I headed to 6th hour which was math.

I haven't gotten any shit today which is fine with me. The teacher began speaking and I didn't really have to listen. I didn't notice Regan sat a desk away from me until he walked by and slid a note under my book while sitting in front of me.
I carefully pulled the note out and read it.

Meet me outside the store at 10. Don't be late and come alone.

I looked at it confused. But nodded then one of the jerk off kids next to me spoke. "Mrs. Anderson, Allen is passing notes around class." He said and the teacher looked at me.

"Let me see that boy." She said ripping it out of my hand. I looked at Regan angrily but when i saw Regan look down nervously i knew he didn't mean for me to get caught.

"Meet me outside the store at 10. Don't be late and come alone." She said out loud and there were chuckles. "Who gave you this?" She asked. I saw Regan tense and I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter it doesn't pertain to class." I said quietly.

"It pertains if your in my class passing around notes." The teacher said.

"My sister left it in my math book cause I let her borrow it this morning. She has a job interview and I cant be late with her clothes because she has practice so I have to be there to give them to her. I have to come alone because she can only bring one person to the interview with her." I lied. The teacher looked at me surprised.

"Well hotshot since your so good at making a scene in class what is the answer to the problem on the board." She asked.

I looked at it and got the answer almost instantly. "2m to the power of 8 times 12b to the power of 6." I said and looked back at my book. Everyone looked at me surprised but the teacher just started teaching again. The bell rang and we walked out. I was pushed into a janitors closets.

"Hey what the hell." I yelled and a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Shush." A voice said but I couldn't see who it was. "I'm sorry I got you caught." Regan's voice said and I pulled away from him. My back hit the wall and I winced.

"So you pushed me in a damn janitors closet to tell me that?" I said and squinted to see him.

"No I was gonna see if you'd skip 7th hour and stay here with me." He said and I scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?" I said.

"No I'm not seriously. Will you or not?" He asked and I sighed.

"Wait why are you suddenly interested in hanging out with me?" I said and he glared.

"Is it really that bid a deal that I want to skip class with you." He asked pressing a hand to my chest as I began to walk past him. I grabbed his arm pulling his sleeve up and he hissed.