15

For the rest of the day we stayed in our room. The only time i left was when my mother came and dropped our stuff off. She pulled me outside and spoke.

"Is he alright?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ya just needs a little time to cool off." I said and she nodded.

"Alright I love you sweetheart." She said while hugging me.

"Love you too mom." I said then took the stuff back inside. Regan sat on the bed with his back towards me and the door. I set our stuff down by the dresser and slid up onto the bed. I slid over to him and wrapped a arm around his shoulder. "Come on Baby let's go to bed." I said while pulling him a little. He let me and laid back then I laid on his chest. He wrapped an arm around my back and his hand fell to my waist. My leg was over his and his other hand held mine. Then he drifted off and I was soon to follow.

*****

I was pulled out of sleep by a hard hit to my arm. When I opened my eyes it was still nighttime and Regan now had his back to me. He was on his side and so was I but we were separated by a gap. He was still asleep but a whimper left his lips and he flinched. I thought I heard him say something but he whimpered again like he was in pain.

"No don't." He said louder. "Allen please!" He yelled and that made me get up. I grabbed his arm and shook him but he didn't wake up. "Don't leave me!" He yelled and I pulled him to me. I think that woke him up because he gripped my shirt tightly and buried his head in my neck.

"Shush I'm here." I said and repeated calm words to him. His hands and arms were shaking and he was breathing heavily. I rubbed his shoulder and ran my other fingers through the bottom of his hair. He had tears in his eyes and I didn't know if he was crying or not but I just kept holding him. His hands pulled at my shirt and his face buried farther into my neck.

"I'm sorry." He said his voice cracking.

"Hey..." I said cupping his cheek with my thumb and fingers. I pulled back and looked down at him. "Don't apologize it's alright." I said wiping a tear away that fell from his eye. I kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter. "If you want to talk about it. I'm here." I said hesitantly. He laid his head on my shoulder. After a while he spoke.

"I had a dream about my parents. They did something to you and you were dying." His voice broke slightly. "You can't leave me." He said his eyes filling with tears again.

"I won't leave you I promise." I said kissing him gently. He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me harder. He kissed me almost desperately, almost as if he would lose me if he didn't. The kiss was filled with raw emotions and for the first time I felt how much I love him how much he loves me. He was venerable now and only I have seen him like this, only I can love him with this. He took control of the kiss and I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. It made me groan against his lips. He shifted and turned while slowly pushing me back. My head hit the pillow and he straddled my waist. My fingers tangled in his hair as his hands roamed my sides. I didn't notice that his hands had went up my shirt until he grabbed my waist and pulled me down so I was directly under him. It caused my shirt to go up farther exposing my stomach but he didn't seem to care. He just kept kissing me.

He kissed down my jaw and down my neck. He pulled my shirt up some but hesitated while waiting for permission. I suddenly felt self conscious about it. He must have felt me tense under him cause he spoke. "If you don't want me to its fine." He said kissing my lips again.

I leaned my forehead against his. "My body doesn't look like it does with my clothes on." I said and he nodded but spoke.

"I understand how you feel but your scars won't change my mind about the way I feel about you." He said and kissed me again. This time passionately. I gripped his shoulders as he squeezed my waist tightly. I thought about it for a moment while kissing him.

If he truly does love me then I have to trust him. I hesitantly nodded against his lips and he slowly slipped my shirt off. He looked down at me his eyes flashed with so many emotions, then pulled me up and kissed me again. His fingers ran through my hair and I groaned against his lips again.

"I love you Allen. I don't care if you don't say it back I fuckin love you ok." He said against my lips and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I just sat there in his arms. His forehead was leaned against mine. Then he pulled away from me a little. However I couldn't move I just locked eyes with him and just stared at him. "What?" He asked. But once again my body was mute. "Allen your scaring me please tell me your not gonna have a panic attack.?" He said and for once saying something I burst out laughing. Once I contained my self I found my voice.

"I only have a panic attack when I'm afraid. Why would I be afraid of the best thing that's happened to me in 17 years?" I asked and he looked at me confused then a huge smile spread across his lips. I kissed his lips then across his jaw up until I made it to his ear.

"I love you too." I whispered.