1

"Al!" My mother yelled from down stairs. I quickly got up and went down.

"Yes mother?" I asked and she smiled.

"There is a new family in the neighborhood." She said and I shook my head.

"So?" I said and my sister scoffed.

"What mom is trying to say is that they went from being rich to this shit." My sister said and I leaned against the counter. When my sister says 'this shit' she means this shitty neighborhood. We don't exactly have a great living situation and I cant keep a job worth anything. My mom has been good at staying with it but its really not enough to keep up with the bills. My sister and I have been taken by DCFS more times then I care to count.

"Anyway Al how did school go today?" My mother asked and I looked at her with doubt.

"Really mom you know it was just as shitty as yesterday." I said and she gasped.

"Oh. Pft. Watch your mouth." She said slapping the back of my head. I grabbed it and hissed.

"Really tell that to Liz since spouting is all she ever does." I said.

"Shut the hell up Al!" My sister yelled from her room. I stuck my hand out and gestured to her room with my eyebrows raised at my mother.

"See." She rolled her eyes. I shook my head and went over to Liz's room. I knocked and she turned on her bed. Me and my sister have a pretty close relationship since life has thrown b.s. upon b.s. at us.

"Can you help me with my Algebra please?" She said throwing the book down in frustration. I plopped down on her bed and took the book.

"Well first of all 9+9=18 not 93." I said and she groaned.

"I was multiplying them." She said and I smirked.

"9x9=81." I said and she glared.

"Can you help me or what?" She said and I laughed. Then I began to explain it to her. I was good at school and other things that need fixing but people think Im not the strongest or the fastest on the track or in the gym. What people don't know is when you live in the ghetto being fit keeps you out of shit. I just play that because then the jocks wont try to get all up-etty about it.

People at school called me Fallen Allen for the longest time because I cant stay running that long. So one time we were running the mile and I fell which made all 27 students behind me fall.  Some kid at school had his camera on at the time and video taped it. It went viral in less than a day. What they don't understand is I'm actually really fit.

I'm the laughing stock of my school and it's horrible. I've gotten beat up over a million times, been thrown in a trash can at least 100 times, bullied don't even get me started and  claimed gay more times then I would like to admit. I'm not gonna lie about it either I am gay but the kids at school don't know that.

I don't find any of the boys at school attractive though. Except for Regan Carter the worst of the boys at our school. But he's not gay and I will never have a chance with that kid. I wouldn't want a chance with him. All he does is fuck all the girls at school and beat up all the boys. Kids say they've seen him smoke cigarettes and weed. Some girl claimed to be pregnant with his baby which he denied the moment he found out. But damn is his body hot as hell. How can you look so damn good yet be so bad. It's unfair. According to my sister her friends talk about how hot I am but I don't believe it. I mean I wasn't ugly and I had muscles. I have abs and upper muscles but I wouldn't call it hot. However I did have a girl ask me out once and she was pretty hot but she was a skank and im gay so I turned her down.

"Yo Earth to Al." My sister said and I looked at her. "You were thinking about him weren't you?" She said and I scoffed.

"No." I said and she rolled her eyes. She knew how I felt about Regan's looks but she knows I wouldn't try anything with him and as far as we know my imagination is all I'll ever get. We continued to work on her Algebra for the next hour or two.