Interrogation

Apollo:

I feel as if I was in this position before. Currently my hands were cuffed in a gray room, in front of me was a table of the same color with a cup; which I assumed to be filled with water. However that wasn't the weirdest thing that happened, rather it was the fact that I'm here, I should be dead. The last thing I remember was settling down, as the blood from the wound created from two swords that seemed to grasp victory at any time leaked blood draining whatever physical warmth from my body. My body was damaged to an extreme, to be honest the only reason I was alive was through sheer drive and will to see the plan I spent so long on finish. As I was reminiscing on my past situation the door in front me opened.

"How are you , my friend?"

In front of me was a woman slightly shorter than me, around 6 foot. She had dark green hair. However the main thing that catched my attention was the large singular horn pointing out of her forehead. I don't know why it reminded me of Shuten, Ibuki and the other Onis. It looked way too natural for it to be a cosplay.

"I'm doing good, I'm deeply confused on how I got here but I hope I can get out of this situation." I said.

"Understandable, it's late and I want to go and drink with a friend who needs to take a break. Anyway I'm officer Hoshiguma and I will be the one conducting the interrogation." She said,

"Cool. The name is Apollo" I said as I reached my hand out for a handshake.

"As much as I would love to, I can't touch the suspect incase of use of arts; unless action is needed. Sorry about that." She replied with a small smile.

Arts? They are scared I will attack her with paint? Oh where the hell did I end up? I know it's Hermes's fault for this, I swear I'm going to throw her off a cliff.

"Damn, I got rejected again. My luck with women truly is piss poor." I said adding some sadness to it.

"Ha, ha. I hope it doesn't come across as that, just following the rules. On to business, what were you doing in officer Swire's truck?" She asked.

"You see that is a very very good question that I also want answered." I replied.

"So you also don't know, I see. What was the last thing you remembered?" She asked.

"The usual relaxation in the mountains, understanding how I reached inner peace." I said.

The interrogation went like this for what felt like 20-30 minutes. It was clear from each other's expressions that the situation wasn't getting any closer to being solved. Hoshiguma pointed out how some of my answers don't make sense in regards to the surrounding area, such as me relaxing on the mountain even though we are in a mega urban city. However after some time the session ended.

"Well, thank you for your time. I'll get back to you as soon as my colleagues go over what you said." Hoshiguma said.

With that she left the room once again leaving only me and an untouched cup of water. After some time, Hoshiguma came back.

"I have some good news for you, it seems that you can be released today." She said,

"That's amazing to hear." I replied.

Hoshiguma gestured for me to follow her as she walked me out of the building and removed the cuffs around my arms. During the walk I came across a harrowing sighting. I can't read a damn thing in this building, I can understand what they are saying but reading is no good. I wasn't given much time to think about this since the sound of pouring rain catched my attention.