Welcome Hero

Minos like many countries was forged through hardship, ambition and countless other emotions. Near the center of Minos lay the Twelve Heroes who fought against the Sargon during the war, these heroes left behind a legacy that remains intact to this very day with countless citizens dreaming and training to become a hero of some caliber. But like many legends and stories things are omitted, changed or otherwise not the whole truth for one reason or another.

A thumping sound could be heard in the room where many guards train. It was empty with only a woman tossing a body dummy. The large amount of sweat coating her body and half full water bottle showed the length of her train to not be short by any means. However due to how engrossed she was in her training she failed to realize the man standing by the entrance who was watching her for the past while.

"Looks like you do taekwondo." Apollo said.

The crab woman's head flicked towards the voice to a faint silhouette of the person, with a blurry white stick coming from his mouth. Normally she wouldn't know who that is but she recognized his voice.

"Morning Apollo, are you here to train too?" Akafuyu asked as she grabbed her water bottle making sure to keep it in the same general spot.

"Nah, I just heard you training here so I came down. I see you practicing grappling, still upset about Hellagur beating you?" Apollo jokingly mocking her.

"Of course I am. However I wouldn't say I'm mad but more disappointed in myself, for not being able to handle Hellagur's grapple." Akafuyu could only sigh. "He really is a war general."

"Really? I knew Hellagur is used to fighting but I didn't know he was a general." Apollo walked up to Akafuyu pulling out a strawberry flavored sucker from his pocket. "Here, it tastes good."

Akafuyu caught the sucker much to Apollo's surprise.

"I thought you had bad eyesight."

Akafuyu turned to Apollo as if he just said the most disrespectful things to her.

"My eyes are just fine, outstanding in fact."

Apollo could only make a dumbfounded face at her answer, one of blatant lies.

"Akafuyu I saw you yesterday in this room run into a wall face first. You have no idea how hard it was for me to not say anything. Good or bad." Apollo said as he could hear the sound she made when she ran into the wall in his head.

"It's not that bad, just it can be weird at times." Akafuyu replied as she unwrapped the sucker.

"Either way, is the material art you are using from your homeland. You came from Higashi, correct?"

"That is correct. It's called Hisho, it's the art used by most of the military and is our national martial art. It's quite versatile." Akafuyu said with a great amount of confidence in her voice.

"Akafuyu, how long are you planning to train today?"

"Since I'm not guarding Lady Pallas today, I'll be training for a while before heading out to drink." Akafuyu stated as an idea clicked into her head. "Apollo, do you have any military training?"

"Well officially I told the HR guys that I had 1 year of military training since it was mandatory in my country, but I did fight a little when I was younger but the other guys I had to fight were a lot stronger than me."

"Would you like to spar with me? It will be fun." Akafuyu said with a bright expression.

"But I'm not a combat operator, wouldn't the fighting be your job?" Apollo said as he pulled shades to block out her bright face and his fifth sucker of the day already.