What Can go Wrong?

A week came and went in Rhodes Island. Apollo was currently walking through the halls with both a cup of orange juice and a folder full of paper with the words 'class material' written on it.

"So today is the day." Apollo checked his watch to find that it was still very early in the morning. He informed Kal'tsit that class will start at 8:30AM and it will go until 12:30PM so that he doesn't take up all the students' time since he knows that they also have work to finish in the landship. "I wish my teachers were as generous as I am to my students' time." He said this as he thought of the many times he had to wake up early in the morning for track practice.

It was currently 7AM when he entered the classroom. It wasn't either big or small, it could house about 20 students with some space left over. In the front of the class was a small gray desk accompanied with a similar colored chair. In the room everything was in a similar gray color, as if this was an extra room. In this room of gray however layed a mix of blue, yellow and white with 9 tails .

Apollo recognized her but the name was escaping him, he placed his folder on the desk and looked at the roster of students. "Ah, your name is Lisa right?"

The child nodded her head. "That's right. You're Mr. Kotemine right?"

"Correct, but you can drop the 'Mr.'. I hate being formal even as the leading authority in the room." He replied while leaning back in his chair.

"Oh, ok Mr. Apollo." She replied with a bright smile.

Apollo could only sigh. "It is what it is, I guess. Did Kal'tsit tell you anything about what we are doing today?"

"She only told the others and I that you were going to teach us something from your homeland, she stated that it could be a useful asset for Rhodes Island. In that same vein, what are you teaching us exactly?"

"I'll explain when class starts."

Suzuran nodded in response.

People started to trickle in as time went by, he recognized none of them except Marth and Angelina.

"I believe that's everyone who is taking my class. I'll take attendance, correct me if I mispronounce your name." Apollo said as he grabbed the roster.

"Suzuran?"

"Here."

"Skyfire?"

"I'm here."

"Vigna?"

"Present."

"Angelina?"

"Here."

"Ptilopsis?"

"I am present."

"Last but not least Marth?"

"I'm awake."

"Then there's me. Everyone is here on the first day of class, good."
Apollo placed the roster on his desk and went to the blackboard. He wrote his first and last name.

"You can call me either by my first or last name, just don't put 'Mr.'. I hate formalities." Apollo pulled out a folded piece of paper. "Today's class won't be too intense, rather it's for me to get to know you and each other, rules and the basics of the class. I'll start."

Apollo unfolded the paper, and used magnets to keep it on the wall. "This is my homeland." On the paper was a map of Japan, and only Japan. "It's an island nation, called Japan. Along with that I was raised in a church although I'm not religious."

"If you aren't religious then why do you have a cross? It seems very contradictory" The one who asked was the white hair women named Ptilopsis who Apollo noticed resembled an owl.