Reaction

"Not native to these lands. Then what are you?" Kal'tsit asked, her eyes hardened like diamonds.

"From your guys perspective I'm an alien basically. A being from another world entirely. Not something you may see everyday." I said as I stood up and walked behind the couch.

"Then why are you here, you here to conquer our world?" Kal'tsit asked, making sure I didn't leave her sight.

I could feel my face flash a devilish fox-like grin, likely similar to that pink haired fox "Who knows, perhaps I will. After all, it would be a good goal to have." I said mockingly as I placed the sucker back in my mouth.

Kal'tsit rushes up from her seat, hard eyes fixed on me. Small traces of bloodlust were moving in those eyes of hers, it seemed like I poked the bear too much. I raised my hands in surrender.

"You really do care for this world, or perhaps do you care for the people on it? Which one is it Kal'tsit? The world or its people?" I asked as I approached her without letting a hint of animosity, rather genuine curiosity at her answer.

"Mon3tr"

As fast as Billy the Kid draws his pistol a spiky black creature appeared in front of Kal'tsit making whatever was between us fly across the room, its razor sharp arms pointed at me ready to smite me down.

"Oh, that's cool. Is that a summoning of some sort?" I continued to look at both Mon3tr and Kal'tsit and something clicked in my head. "Or perhaps its something closer to home?" I said as I winked at Kal'tsit.

"Is that wink of yours an attempt of seducing your way out of this situation?" She asked.

"Nope, just wanted to do it." I said. "But answer my question Kal'tsit, what do you care for the most, what do you wish to save if in this situation. The people or the world?" I asked as I continued to move forward, only stopping when Mon3tr's arm touched my chest where my heart is.

"If you truly believe I'm a threat then you are fully in your right to attack me, I won't resist." I said calmly.

"I rather not have to explain to Marth why you are injured or worse, dead." Kal'tsit stated, her voice blank and cold, similar to a businesswoman.

"Don't worry about that, I already have something for her if that happens. Now answer me Kal'tsit." I repeated.

I moved forward again, at first I couldn't move as Mon3tr's claws couldn't pierce my skin as I had my body strengthened. Then again even with the tense situation from Kal'tsit's point of view she hasn't ordered Mon3tr to attack nor do I sense much if any force behind it.

"Guess I have to drop it." I said blankly.

I could feel a warm liquid run down my chest as it splattered on the ground.

"I wish to save both." She answered.

"It's that kind of greedy? You wish to make the cake and eat it." I said staying where I am as Mon3tr's claw was mere millimeters from piercing deeper into my skin.

"Without the people the world is barren devoid of what makes it what it is, yet without the world the people will have nowhere to go. One needs the other." She answered.

Her answer cleared everything for me. Her eyes only backed her response. To me that was a fair response.

"Then I shall join you, I'll lend my body to your cause. Rhodes Island, an organization that travels the world helping their fellow man. " I said as I retracted my steps allowing the injury I've sustained open for the world to see. It wasn't anything life threatening for me or really anyone.