To End it All

Not wasting anymore time Alice moves closer to Apollo, her sword ready to strike full of controlled emotions.

Apollo responded with an effortless parry, allowing him to punch Alice in the stomach.

Alice returns the favor by grabbing onto Apollo's arm so she can stay close to him. Her physical contact makes her arts stronger, she wants his brain to turn to mush. It will make the kill that much easier.

This didn't go unnoticed as Apollo felt the effects of Alice's arts spike that much more. Not caring he didn't bother freeing himself wanting to engage in close quarters combat as to him, it's the most fun.

Suddenly, Apollo felt a chill run along his body. The soft sound of crackling could be heard as he stole a quick glance at his clothes.

It was ice.

'What!'

The thought never passed his mind of someone using two vastly different types of arts at the same time since nearly all casters he has met used one arts technique.

That split second of thinking was all Alice needed for her ice to spread along the like an infection going from his shoulder all the way to his fingers.

Understanding the situation was heading south most people would build distance from their attacking but due to the brain rot and Apollo's personality. He didn't back down, rather he wanted to get closer.

The joy of battle burned just as bright as the hate in Alice's eyes.

Alice, seeing Apollo's arm frozen, decided to take the first step. Feeling the energy go from gut to her arms, Alice used the arm gripping Apollo and brought her hand up.

A familiar sense of pain rushed through Apollo as he instinctively dashed back. The sound of ice breaking was heard as shards of ice and blood mixed together flew past his and Alice's vision.

The cold wind of the air was biting Apollo's shoulder. The reality of the situation was clear to Apollo.

His left arm was gone, fragments of itself were now scattered across the snow.

"Die and never come back."

Alice pierced Apollo's hip and in a rush of rage, adrenaline, and passion. She pulled the sword up, cutting Apollo across the chest. A fountain of blood came splashing all over the place coating Alice's face and clouding her nose with the smell of iron.

The slash lasted only a second, warmth drained out of Apollo replacing it with the cold embrace of the Kjerag wind. Like sand flowing out a broken hourglass, his blood spilled.

She looked down to see whatever blood remaining dyed the snow red. However she noticed the light rise and fall of Apollo's chest.

"Get out of my sight." While many would feel relief at the death of their problems, the cluster of emotes swirling in Alice didn't leave her. She clutched the hilt of her sword hard enough to make knuckles go white.

With her sword held high, Alice stabbed Apollo.

Then she stabbed again.

And again.

And again.

Alice lost count of how many times she stabbed him, each one filled with as much hate as the previous while memories of the past flashed in her mind. It took a little more than two dozen stabs before Alice calmed down.

Alice got up to her feet and made sure that all the casters that Apollo knocked out were ok, gladly not of them suffered major injuries. However out of everyone Lappland had gotten the worse out of all of them, not by much but she was the only one to have blood. Seeing that Apollo wasn't breathing anymore she made her way towards the hut.