Legend

While Amiya and Sharp were inside the Silverash Mansion, Marth and Lappland found themselves standing outside. Finding herself resting along the cold ground, Marth simply looked out in the distance. Enjoying her last day in the country before she and the other headed back to the landship. Another sigh escaped her lips as she took in all of the natural beauty of the country, with how crazy things have been since she got here, having the time take in everything was something she took solace in.

"You are starting to look like him. That weirdo you always follow."

I shift her head to Ms. Lappland as she is just laying in the snow making snow angels. Ignoring any sense of cold she likely would have felt as there were faint traces of purple electricity appearing and disappearing just as fast in her hair. Pieces of snow could be seen along her exposed stomach and legs.

"How are you not cold?" I asked as she rose from the steps and approached Ms. Lappland, blocking out the sun in the process.

"Have you ever noticed how when you use your arts, you feel a little warm? That's how." She answered as she continued to make snow angels.

As Ms Lappland was enjoying herself like a child, her ears which were laying flat on her head suddenly spiked up like a deer in headlights. Rising just as fast she quickly moved her head to the source of the sound.

Dressed in an unbutton trench coat matching her hair color, wearing a suit, bandages seen along her hand and head. Alice makes her way closer to the duo, her navy blue hair shining in the sunlight as if she just had a makeover at a nearby salon. Her reliable sword attached to her hip, a partner she never wants to let go of as she rests her dominant hand on the hilt.

"Good to see you all in good shape and spirits, I assume the others are talking with Lord Silverash?" She asked me as Ms. Lappland seemed preoccupied in her own world.

"That's right, as for Mr. Apollo I can't tell you where he is right now, likely enjoying the food here for when we leave tomorrow." I replied.

Alice turned her eyes back on me as she rubbed her nose. "Are the two of you free today? There's something I wish to discuss with the two of you. It's about that masked man we fought."

While I felt my attention perk up at the topic, I also felt a familiar chill run up my spine as the faint smell of burning flesh crept into my nose. I tightened and relaxed my fists a few times before concentrating on Alice once again.

"I don't believe we have anything planned, is that right Ms.Lappland?"

I didn't realize as Ms. Lappland was closely behind me.

"We don't and if it's information about that guy then I'll clear out my day to learn more about him." She said while she pushed whatever snow was on her head onto the ground. "So what's the information?"

"I wish to talk to the Old Man we found in the cabin, he mentioned that he was a follower of our attacker and welcomed us back for more information. So I plan to take him up on that offer, I already got permission from my lord to go." Alice explained as she pointed in the rough area of where the cabin holding everyone was. "I wanted to see if you wish to join-."

"I'm in." I said instantly, cutting her off. "I want to know more about him, he was similar to someone close to me."

Lappland couldn't help but look at me with confused eyes, before she turned her gaze back to Alice. "Also I'm in as well, I want to confirm something."

I could see clearly that under her somewhat calm gaze there was a crazed undertone, like she was hungry for something.

"Then shall we go, if we go now and depending how long we stay in the cabin we should be back by night time. Go inform your superiors, I've already dealt with enough trouble for a week."